I'm okay

Natasha's pov:

we get back to the tower after some time with the Doctor and the Agent, i never knew she would burn the nest after she is done with it. i really hope she doesn't do that when she is done with the one in the tower.

we land on the platforme and walk into the tower, "NAT!" Clint yelled out and run over to me. shit, he crashed into me making us fall to the floor. "really dude?" i ask him as i groan out. "i'm sorry it's just you were gone and none of us knew where you went" he says to me.

i look over at Audrey and see she is sitting on the ground looking tired, maybe i should get her to bed so that way she isn't that tried for tomorrow. "oh no demon you don't get to sleep after what you pulled" Tony hissed at her.

"Tony" i go to say something else when Wanda comes over to me and takes inside, once we go in i see all the wall had nails marks all over it, i look at Wanda and she nods at me as if to say yeah she did this.

"wait how did she do this? i was with her the whole time" i say looking around at the room, "we don't know but this is really bad" Wanda says to me looking down at her hands. "but are you okay? i mean you guys were gone for a long time and we had no idea if you were hurt or not" Wanda asks me, "yeah i'm okay, i'm not hurt" i say to her, i look over my shoulder and see Steve and Tony having a talk with Audrey who looks like she is about to sleep from them talking.

i walk over to them and listen what they are saying, "Audrey you can't just take someone and fly off you need to let someone know where you are going at all times" Steve says to her, she rolls her eye's at him then huffing out, "look demon i get that you don't talk or whatever but lord you need to see Jesus or something because i'm over you and what you do to my stuff" Tony hisses at her.

"look Audrey we care about what happens to you and Natasha but we need to know where you are going and if you are going to be safe" Steve says to her in a calmer tone, i could tell she was over that chat and just wanted some sleep but the way it is going i don't think she will at any point.

i knew i had to do something but how can i when i don't even know what to do, i mean like i could take her away from all of this and just have a trip for us, no she will hate it and plus people will look at us funny, along with i would feel bad for her flying us to where we want to go.

like it could work out but i don't want to her tired herself out, maybe i can have a look around and see what i can do to at lest help out for a bit, i walk away from them and go to my room and get out my laptop.

i look up places we can go, like Paris or Bora Bora. you know what Bora Bora sounds so much better plus i can make sure no one can come and book the whole place out, yeah i can do that so that way she can have fun in the water and we wouldn't have to worry too much about people and all. okay easy i'm doing this now.

i book the tickets for two and get one of Tony's privet jet so that way she doesn't have to fly us there and back, and she can go to sleep on the way there and back. Ooo maybe i can see what we can do there and pick out some of them for us.

once i've book everything for us i write it down and go to her room to see her asleep, i smile to myself and clim into her nest and curl up to her wigs, i had gotten used to sleeping by her wings because of how cold it was at the nest.

her wing moves over me making it a bit more warm, i woke up to see Steve sleeping behind me with his arms crossed over his chest. wait why is he here? i look up to see Audrey giving the same look as i did when i first saw Steve with us.

i shake him to wake him up, he snaps his head up and looks around the place before looking at us. "what you doing here?" i ask him, "well Tony was close to coming in here and yell at Audrey again but i told him that he can't and if he does i will throw him off the tower" he says to me with a smile on his face.

"okay who pissed your coffee?" i ask him, "no one but Tony is pushing it" he says to me. "when does he never push it?" i ask him with a smirk on my face, "now that is true and plus i really don't want to deal with him and everyone else out there" he says letting out a sigh after it.

"i think Audrey and i are going to go and have another tip but this time it will be one day and we will safe" i tell him, "i'm only telling you because i trust you more and Clint of course" i say to him.

"i think that is a good idea, get away from everything for a bit then come back and just see how things goes" he says looking up at the roof, "you know she will miss you more?" i ask him, he look back at me and smiles "yeah i know she will miss me" he says with a smile on his face.

"plus it's only for a day and i'm sure she will bring me back something from where you guys are planing on staying at" he says to me, it's true Audrey had taken a stick from the park we went to and had brought it back for Steve and only Steve.

"she might bring a shell back or sand" i say to him making him smile at the thought of her doing that, "oh i'm ready to see what it is now" he says to me making us laugh at the thought. "just be safe" he says to me "we will, i'll make sure of that" i say to him.