A ring?

Natasha's pov:

after some time of us swimming around and Audrey getting what she thinks Steve and Bucky will like, we go back to our room and see the doors still closed thank god. we go in and put everything down before getting in the shower again.

Audrey purred a lot as she was getting a bit handsey with me, after a while we get out and dry ourselves. i walk over to where Audrey is sitting and see all different types of shells and rocks and a ring?

"hey where did you get the ring from?" i ask her, "i had found it at the bottom of the ocean" she says slowly to me, i knew English isn't easy for her then again for someone who talk English all the time can still mess up.

"right" i say to her and walk off, i pull out my phone and see Tony had shared a story about the rich family not many people like, the kardashians. one of them is crying over her ear ring while the other one is crying over a ring, they show the ring what it looks like and how it is missing.

i look over to Audrey who is holding it and looking at, well they aren't getting it back any time soon that's for sure. i shake my head looking back at my phone and then i hear a crack, i look over at her and see she has broken the ring and is now taking out the gems.

"dude what are you doing?" i ask her chuckling a bit, she looks at me and smiles then looking back at what she is doing. i shake my head and look at the time and see it is close to the time Steve and Audrey would talk.

i get out of whatever app i was on and get into FaceTime with Steve, "hello?" he asks as he gets really close to the screen, yeah he hasn't done this yet even though he says he has. "too close old man" i joke to him making him laugh from it.

"yeah well i'm 97 not dead so" he says, Audrey pops her head and looks at me. she knows it is Steve who i'm talking otherwise it is Clint, "hey i see your best friend is over here breaking a ring" i say and show him what Audrey is doing.

"oh Audrey why did you do that?" he asks her, she looks down a bit a before smiling at him like nothing happened. "what time is it for you guys?" Steve asks out as i can see him walking down the hallway to his room, "ahh five hours behind you" i say to him

"okay so let me see what time it is here" he says walking back to the kitchen to see what time it is, "Steve ask JARVIS what time it is" i say to him. "yeah but i don't want to" he says making me roll my eye's at him.

"okay Audrey get in bed please" i say to her, she packs up everything and hops right into bed. i open the doors and let the cold air come in, i place mirrors around the place just to make sure if i see anyone here then i can fight them and know where they are.

"ah the time is two in the morning" Steve says to me, "why on earth are you wake at this time Steve?" i ask him, "well i wanted to make sure i can talk to Audrey i know when i talk too much she sleeps so i figured i'll stay awake and wait until it's time for you guys to sleep" he says to us.

"well she's in bed now so i'll pass the phone over to her" i say and walk over to Audrey and hand the phone over to her, "hey baby" Steve says though the phone, huh i've never heard him call her that before.

she purrs out making Steve laugh though the phone, "have you been good?" he asks her, she nods her head at him, "got new things for me?" he asks again she nods her head and looks over to where they are.

"good girl, okay now make sure your comfortable because i'm going to talk a lot tonight" he says to her, she wiggles around a bit before getting really comfortable. "okay have i told you about the time Bucky had this girl over his house?" he asks her, i snap my head to them and see her shake her head no. oh lord.

i tone out what Steve is saying to her and clean around the room a bit more, i pick up the ring she has and looked at it, why does she have this ring and how did she found it and not the rich ass family who where the ones to lose it?. i put it on the table and looked over to Audrey and see her listening to Steve talk about god knows what.

i shake my head at them, it's like they are in love and trying to do a long distance relationship. i let out a sigh and rub the back of my neck, i walk over to the kitchen and get a cup out and start to make a tea and coffee. yes i drink coffee before bed.

i walk back to the room once it's done and i see Audrey is now sitting up with her wings touching each side of the room, at times her back hurts from not stretching them out and when i mean them i mean her wings.

"Audrey does your back hurt?" Steve asks her, she nods her head and looks to be in a little bit of pain, i go back to the kitchen and get to pills and crush them up and put them in her drink. now before you come at me. i'm doing this because she can't swallow  that well.

i walk back to our room and hand her the cup of tea that she likes, she drinks a bit of it and then the whole thing. she puts the cup down and lays back down again. i sit down on the chair with my coffee and a book to read, i take sips of my coffee until it's gone.

i look over to see Audrey asleep and Steve is still talking to her as if she would wake up, i go over to them and take the phone back from her. "so how it going?" he asks me, "it's ahh it's good so far, she only has been swimming but it's better than her staying a room the all time" i say to him.

i pick up her cup and walk back to the kitchen and place them both down, "how did she find the ring?" he asks me, "well she was swimming and i guess she was at the bottom and found it and broke it as she wanted the gems and not the whole thing" i say to him.

"it's a little weird that she just wanted the ring and not the whole thing like everyone else" he says to me, "yeah your telling me, like i'm not judging her but it is a little weird that she wanted the gems then again maybe she might give it to Clint or Wanda" i say to him.

"mhm well i better go, get some Tash and i'll see you when you girls get here" he says to me, "will do night Steve" i say and hung up.

a ring of all things to find