New people?

Audrey's pov:

we where all sent on was well how do i say this? interesting to say the lest. but again this is what we have to deal with, i mean Tony and Bruce did make some kind of robot that is now trying to kill us all.

umm i haven't talked to Natasha even though she has tried to talk to me but i would walk away from her, i knew something was off about her but yet love just had to blind me. i'm not mad that much would it would been great to know when the gun was pointed at me.

I fly around the building watching everything go down, i fly to a tree and sit in it. a crow flys over to me and sits down next to me, i look at it and nod my head as it nods back at me. i look over at my team who is meant to be family, i miss him.

The doctor who helped me get out of the hands of HYDRA, i wish i could go back to the nest and thank him. no he isn't dead nor is the other guy who is there, they both know i can talk. i look at over at some of the men who work for HYDRA and see one of them eating something.

i use my powers and make it blow up on them, Tony fly's over to where i am and looks at me. "well then..ahh good job" he says to me as i let out a squeak. i see them all fighting, i mean i could help but i don't want to.

Plus who wants to help when i can watch them all fight, Tony did say he didn't want me to fight just yet. he wants me to get used to everything first then fight along side them. i like that idea not helping, well i am kind of just not down there fighting like them and it looks like they have everything undercontrol.

"Clint is hit" i hear Natasha says in the coms, I fly over to where Natasha and Clint are. "Audrey you can't be here" Natasha says to me, i let out a long deep hiss at her and help Clint before flying off. "what was that sound? i heard that though the coms" Steve asks still fighting some of the soldiers.

"that was Audrey hissing at Natasha, that was really deep and i did not like that one bit. she got really close to Natasha face as well, i got a bit worried that she would have killed her or something." Clint says.

i roll my eye's and watch everything go down, i see a guy running around fast. i got a vine making him trip over and roll on the ground close to me, i hop down and crawled to him. he tried to get up only to be stopped by more vines wrapping themself around him.

"Ahh!!" He yelled out making me tilt my head to the left, I'm not sure what I'm meant to do now I mean I got him but what do I do with it?.

"Good job Audrey now come over here and help out" I hear Steve say, I roll my eyes and run off but not before hanging him high in the air with the vines.

"Hey! You can't leave me up here!" He yelled out to me, I turn my head and look at him before leaving. "That's rude!" He yells out but I don't care.

I help as much as I can and run around the place, god I'm getting hungry and that's not a good thing.

My stomach grows at me telling me I need to get something, a groan was coming from next to me. I look over and see a guy bleeding really bad.

I crawl over to him and snap his right arm back the way it's not meant to, I roll him over and start to dig into his chest.

I ripped his top open and start biting down on his skin, blood was moving out fast as I was eating away at his skin.

"Lady Audrey no!" Thor yells out to me, I look up and hiss at him. The whole team was standing around me as I'm eating this his up.

"Audrey his not food, we have food on the jet but we need you to come with us now" Clint says to me and moves to me slowly.

He puts his hand out for me to take, I slap his hand away from me and take one more bite out of guys chest before running off to the jet.

"Fuck" Tony says looking at the dead guy, "yeah no joke" the guy from before says before a red mist gets him and takes him away.

"Yeah I'm going to be sick now" Tony says before running over to a bush and vomit.

Everyone comes back to jet, Steve looks over to me and sees me sitting a bit far from them.

"Audrey are you going to be sick?" He asks me, I nod my head and wait for it to come up.

"Okay I'll be here the rest is going to go inside okay?" He says to me, I nod my head to him and run off to vomit everything up.

No I don't have an eating disorder, it's just when I eat human I get from it, why? Because my people don't eat humans but when there is no fruit around we have to eat the closet thing to us. Even if it's our own kids.

I vomit everything out and run back to the jet and sit down, Steve and Thor come over to me and give me fruit.

The jet takes off and go to god knows where, I sit there trying to eat the fruit but everything from that guy is coming up.

I even pulled out some of his chest hair, which makes me vomit even more, gross.

-

After six hours of my sleep I woke up and see three new people with us, i up and crawl over to Steve.

I slowly get up and stare right at the guy from before hand, "Audrey! No!" Clint yells out to me.

The three people turn their heads to see me standing there with drool coming out of my mouth.

"Remember how I told you that a bird thing was eating one of the guys alive?" He says to the short red head behind him.

"Yeah what about it?" She asks him, "well this is the bird thing I was talking about" he says and tries to take a step back only to be stopped by the girl.

"Easy when it comes to her" Bruce says to them, "so what she has wings what can do eat me alive?" He laughs a bit.

"Yeah she will eat you, don't test her" Clint says walking back into the room. I hop over to him and hug him.

"Hey little girl are you being good?" Clint asks me, I nod my head and give a death glare to the twins.

"I like her only because we can both fly" the red says with a smile on her face.

I roll my eyes and hop off, I go to the play room that Tony had built for me to bite or even break.

There are six mannequins in the room, one looks like Steve, Clint, Tony, Bruce and Natasha.

Tony thought it was good idea to have one of them each in there, it was meant to help me remember who is on my team and not hurt them, Tony is making Thor one so that I don't end up attacking him.

But I know Thor so I don't think I need one of him, all of their love language is weird and all over the place.

Tony, he likes giving out gifts, Bruce not sure I haven't seen what he does. Thor is giving out affection, Steve is words of affirmation and quality time same as Natasha.

The other three I wouldn't know because well I don't like them. well beside Clint, i like him.