Secret file

Till now we saw that Suhani had prepared food for Ivan and both of them were going downstairs. Just then Suhani is about to fall down the stairs. So Ivan saves her. Ivan was melting due to her proximity. He was slowly moving closer to her. Just then their doorbell rings. Suhani goes to open the door. She is shocked to see the person standing in front of her. Now let's see who came to the door??

Now further...

Seeing the person standing in front, Suhani says.

"You ??"

Shashank comes inside and says..

" Yes! What should I tell you now? You know this demon very well. You see, he keeps ruling over everyone. He must be ruling over you too. Isn't it? But don't be afraid of it. . I am with you. After all, two persecuted people can share each other's sorrow, right?"

Hearing his words, only one smile appears on Suhani's face ever since she met Ivan. She had forgotten to smile. But Shashank always brought a smile on her face with his words. Ivan was standing from above looking at both of them and what was he thinking at this time? No one knew. On top of that, he says it almost in the manner of giving orders...

"You have not been called here to talk. The work for which you have been called. If it has been completed then come up. Otherwise go out from there. Because you also know the incomplete work and the people who do not complete the work. "I don't like it at all."

Shashank knew his friend very well. His friend, brother, childhood friend, he was everything. That's why he knew when he said what and why? At this time Shashank understood that even though he was telling it to Shashank, he was telling it to Suhani. That's why Shashank doesn't feel bad about anything Ivan says. He almost runs away from there, climbs the stairs and comes to him and suddenly he hugs Ivan. Then he says laughing...

"Dude, at least show me some respect? I am your friend! Understood!! And has it ever happened that Ivan has asked for something and Shashank has not done it? Take this!"

He says while moving a file forward. Ivan sees her and says while going to his room...

"Come inside!!"

Suhani was just standing below looking at both of them. She was not able to understand what kind of file it was? She thought that maybe it would be some office related file. That's why she did not pay much attention. She goes to the kitchen. She was currently preparing for dinner and started putting food on the dining table.

Shashank's mood becomes very serious as soon as he enters the room. Because he did not want to create tension in front of Suhani by being serious or saying anything like that. He sees Ivan staring at him and says...

“Have you considered yourself a God? Whatever you want will happen whenever you want!! And even if you do something wrong, it is right. I am telling you Ivan, whatever you are thinking and what you are going to do. That is very wrong. It should not happen that you regret it later in life and then you are left with no option."

"Whatever the Ivan dynasty does is right. Understand!!! This right-wrong, small-big, regrets, all these things are made for common people. Not for me and it is better to show me the file than giving me knowledge. 

Shashank passes the file towards him. Which brings a wry smile on Ivan's face and he says...

"Now let's see, Miss Suhani, how long can you stand before me with this arrogance and attitude of yours??? You will have to bow before me and this is the promise of the Ivan dynasty to you."

Shashank looks at him and says...

"Why does Ivan hate you so much? Maybe you have some misunderstanding. Because she seems like a nice girl to me."

Ivan stares at him and says...

"Don't use your brain too much about something you don't know about and don't try to take his side at all. I am giving you a task. You have time till tomorrow. I want all the information."

Shashank...."What to do? Say!!!"

Ivan.....

"Who got Suhani's father attacked?? And who sunk his company?? I want complete details of this. After all, who has been born like this?? Who is carrying out his work using the name of Ivan dynasty? Who is the one whose There is no fear of me in my heart, I need to know this and in a way it has made my job easier. But he should not have used my name. Please find out by tomorrow and let me know!”

Moon ...

"Okay! The work will be done, I will bring you all the information tomorrow."

What was there in that file?? And what was going on in Ivan's mind?? And why did he hate Suhani so much?? You will get the answers to all these questions in the coming parts. Till then stay with me in this story of ours and please keep giving me your love and do follow me. Thank you so much!!