A secret place

Ivan calls Shashank and explains something. As Ivan was giving instructions to Shashank, Shashank's mouth was opening and his eyes were getting bigger and bigger. He asks Ivan, "What are you saying?" Are you conscious? Does this really happen? Are you crazy? Is this all a joke? If your mother finds out, she will break your legs, understand!!"

Ivan "I know! Do as much as you are told. Don't use your mind and then mother will break my legs! When she finds out something and who will tell?? As far as I know, you will not tell anything to mother against my wishes. . Isn't it??"

Ivan had said this while threatening Shashank. Ivan used to say many things in just one word. Shashank understood him very well. Even though he did not threaten him in front, but he understood that if he told anything about this to his mother, then his band would start playing. it 's confirm.

Suhani was not able to hear all these things at this time because Ivan had called Shashank from his private room. Hearing Ivan's threat, Shashank says, "Okay, your work will be done." He disconnects the phone.

At this time Suhani was sitting on a chair in Ivan's cabin and she was in deep thought. Now he was feeling tensed. He felt that he had asked the wrong person for help to save his father. She could have also sought help from Shashank. But this thought did not even come to her mind at first. Because she was very angry at Ivan for having attacked her father. That is why she came straight to Ivan and at the same time he had her She was so stressed after receiving her mother's call that she asked for help from her.

Ivan comes out of his room and seeing Suhani says..."Get up!!"

Subhani suddenly gets nervous and says..."What did you say??"

Ivan says a little irritated… “I don't have the habit of repeating things again and again, understand! I said get up and follow me quietly!”

Suhani could not understand what was happening to her, but she had to do all this now. Because she was helpless. She silently gets up and starts following Ivan. He hands her a file. He comes out of his cabin, takes Suhani and makes her stand in front of his entire staff and then says..

"Attention Everyone!! Meet Miss Suhani! She is my new secretary."

Everyone says hello to Suhani. Ivan then signals him to follow him. So she silently follows him.

As soon as he leaves the office, everyone there starts talking among themselves. A girl whose name was Jyoti. She says to the other girl sitting near her, "Swati, don't you think that this girl has achieved this post on the basis of her beauty."

Jyoti... "Yes and if not then what? We too are so capable.

And since when did you want us to get the post of Ivan sir's secretary? After all, which girl wouldn't want to be near such a handsome hunk?? But till date he has never allowed any girl to come near him. He used to get angry on seeing girls as if they were not girls. He had seen a ghost and now look, he gave the post of secretary to that girl without any interview.

We just kept waiting and look, she won the battle."

Swati..." How can she stay like this? If not in this office! We will make her taste good. She is taking advantage of her beauty."

"This office doesn't pay you to gossip! It pays you to work. Concentrate on your work! Otherwise I'll throw you out!"....

This was Shashank's voice. Who was standing angrily at this time and was staring at those girls. Neha was also with him at this time. This was the first time he had seen her so angry. He did not know that everyone there was talking about Suhani only. But Neha had guessed that gossiping about something was going on there. Which Shashank did not like at all.

Again an angry voice of Shashank reaches Neha's ears "And I must tell all about you! About whom all this nonsense is being made. If he even gets a hint of it, he will not take a second to tell all about you. In wasting life. Therefore, it is better for all of you to do your work quietly and peacefully. Because I even forgive a mistake once. But there is no word forgiveness in his dictionary. Understand!! He has made a mistake. There is only punishment and nothing else. Therefore, such a mistake should not be repeated in future."

Hearing Shashank's words, all the people in the office get scared and start doing their work silently. Both Swati and Jyoti had lost their City Pitti. Wondering what would happen to Ivan Sir if he came to know all this? She says sorry to Shashank to both of them and starts doing her work. Meanwhile, Ivan leaves Suhani in the parking lot and goes to take his car.

Now let's see in the next part where Ivan was taking Suhani?? And what was going on in his mind???