Fear of Suhani

Here in the office, the fear of Shashank had settled in the minds of the entire staff. Till date no one had seen him angry. He was always laughing and talking to everyone with a smile. But when it comes to Ivan. So Shashank could not tolerate at all that anyone would say anything negative about Ivan.

Here Ivan left Suhani  in the parking lot and goes to get the car. Suhani was in a bad state due to fear at this time. She felt like running away from here and never seeing the face of this monster again. But she was very helpless at this time. He could not think of anything before his father's life. She had decided in her mind that she would do whatever she had to risk to save her father's life.

She felt as if perhaps Ivan was taking her along with him to take advantage of her.

But Suhani did not know what Ivan was? As far as she thought, no one's thinking could even reach there. Poor Suhani was not in a condition at this time to think about anything other than her father.

And somewhere in his mind there was also a thought of taking account of his father's condition from Ivan. Which could happen only if he stayed with Ivan.

She was thinking about many things in her mind. Then his trance is broken by the car's horn. She sees Ivan sitting in his car.

Ivan liked to drive the car himself. It was very rare that he would take his driver with him, he would say to Suhani..."Sit inside!!"

Suhani comes inside quietly and sits. She opens the back door first. So the harsh voice of Imaan reaches his ears...

“I am not your driver. Come forward and sit!!”

What doesn't Suhani do?? She silently comes forward and sits.

" wear seat belt !"

For the second time a harsh voice of Ivan reaches his ears.

Ivan Suhani was being given orders like a small child. On which she was very angry. She said while staring angrily at Ivan...

“I am not a little girl who is being given orders after orders. I also know that it is necessary to wear seat belt after sitting in the car, understand!!”

She tries to wear her seat belt. But it didn't seem to work. Because Suhani was very disturbed at this time. Then she sees that Ivan is slowly leaning over her. She imagines something else in her mind. Her eyes were closed due to fear. Just then Ivan puts on her seat belt and sits back on the driving seat. Ivan's voice again reaches Suhani's ears...

"It will be good for you if you learn to do all your work yourself. I am also not a caretaker. I will do your work like a small child, understood."

Suhani was feeling very angry at this time. But she doesn't say anything and starts looking outside. Ivan moves the car forward. Now the city was gradually being left behind. So Suhani starts feeling a little scared, where is this person taking her??

Suhani... "Where are you taking me? The city is left far behind."

A teasing smile appears on Ivan's face and he says...

"Now I have only rights over you, understood! You can't do anything of your own free will. You can't even ask me questions. Just sit quietly. If I get angry, what could be the consequences? You know very well. yes. "

He says while moving one of his fingers on her lips.

As soon as Suhani understands his meaning, she shows him a finger and says...

"You! Your shameless person! You always keep threatening me. If you even think of doing this this time, no one will be worse than me."

Suhani had only to say that now Ivan's anger had increased a lot. He suddenly stops the car and immediately holds her face and places his lips on her lips. This time he was much harsher than before. As if trying to tell her what is the consequence of increasing her anger? Suhani tries hard to get rid of him. But he doesn't let go and bites her lips, due to which Suhani feels pain. Tears start coming out of his eyes. After a while Ivan releases her and wipes her lips with his thumb and says, "Now do you realize, what are the consequences of increasing my anger??"

Then he takes one of her tears on the tip of his finger and says, "I like it! When your misbehaviour comes out of your eyes in the form of tears like this. It gives a lot of peace to my heart. Remember in future, no matter what you say, you may suffer a lot for the wrong word."

After speaking, Iman moves the car forward again.

Now Suhani does not say anything to him. Tears were just coming out of his eyes. She was just waiting. To see where he is taking her?? And what does he want to do with her?? She felt that Ivan would cross all limits with her today. The way he had kissed her. Suhani had formed the same opinion about Ivan from that. Now we had to see how true his fear proved to be???