Ivaan Rajvansh is a devil

Inu! Inu! Hurry someone will come! If he saw both of us like this? So there will be a lot of beating."

"Soha! Soha! You never listen to me. Look! Because of you, I am going to be beaten a lot this time!"

"Dear Eenu! How big of a coward are you?? I am not scared being a girl and how scared you are being a boy? Are we robbing someone's house? Hey kids! They are playing.

What would be the problem with that? I just wanted to get my dolls get married. Like what happened to that uncle and aunt. Now both of us are not walking like dolls, are you? Those who will go round and round around this fire like those uncles and aunts.  Now we will have to hold them in our hands and spin them, won't we?"

"But Soha! I had seen it on TV. When such rounds go around, the marriage really takes place."

"Ofo idiot! Marriage doesn't happen like this. Pundits are also sitting in it. Understood! Now hurry up! We have completed six. Let's complete the seventh one too. Otherwise the fire will be extinguished! And don't think of leaving my skirt. See if  Don't get separated from your T-shirt. I hit the knot correctly.

These were our dear Inu and Soha. Those who got married unknowingly today.  But their parents, considering it a mistake of the children, did not encourage it much.

a few years later,

A multi-storey building was built in a posh area of ​​London, which had a very luxurious office on the top floor.  The place was very luxurious to look at. There a boy was sitting on his boss's chair with one leg on the other and was staring at the three people sitting in front of him.  It was being known just by looking at him that perhaps that boy had given him some work. The completion of which he was waiting, it seemed that he would kill those people right now.

The boy says to a man,

"The work I told you to do. Whether it happened or not. Answer it thoughtfully. Don't let this answer overwhelm you. Because everyone in the business world knows that I don't like hearing no at all.  "

The man speaks in fear,

"Boss! The work is almost done. Just a little bit left. You give me 1 more day. I will finish that work by tomorrow."

The boy laughs a wry smile and says,

"You know, the Ivan dynasty has no habit of listening to no and does not like people who are late. If you don't finish that work tomorrow? Tomorrow will be the last day of your life! Understand! And this is my  Don't take it as a threat, the Ivan dynasty believes in doing more than just saying. If by tomorrow you haven't brought me what I want??then you won't be able to work for anyone!"

There was sweat on that man's forehead. Because Ivan's aura was like this. Wherever he used to be, an atmosphere of terror used to spread there. That man leaves from there in fear.  The other two men also follow him.Just then the door of his cabin opens and a boy comes in wailing.

He says... "Friend Evan, what is all this? Today again, mother's call came from India. How many times has she called you? Why don't you talk to her? After all, what is going on in your mind?  See how much they miss you over there, why don't you go to India once?"

Ivan... "Shashank will go to India too. But will go on the day when I feel that my destination is near.You know I had come to London with a purpose and that purpose is almost about to be fulfilled now. The time for me to go to India will also come very soon and I want to go to India as my destination.  Now nothing can stop me from reaching my destination.

Shashank... "I understand man! But you should also understand the condition of your parents. You are their only child and how far away from them are you sitting here? You know mother always asks about you."

"Now you have achieved everything that you came here for. You have become such a big businessman in London. Your name is talked about all over India. Everyone just wants to meet you and you are the only one who makes them their  Doesn't even give darshan.

Our Ivan is the owner of a very charming and handsome personality. Six feet height, fair complexion, brown eyes, her hair which makes her personality more dashing.Muscular body, he looks no less than a film hero. But his aura is just as dangerous. He is as handsome and charming as he looks. The more dangerous it is. Doesn't let any girl come near him and gets what he wants.Then Ivan had to do anything for him.

Where he is, the aura of that place automatically becomes very dangerous. He needs his work completed at all costs and everything needs to be perfect.

He was at his office in London at this time away from his family.  Ivan had expanded his business too much. His business was also spread in India. But now he used to operate everything from the London office. Looking at him, it seemed as if all the kindness and mercy in him had ended.

Don't know what was inside him that was anxious to come out.  But he did not show his inner restlessness to anyone. He had made himself such a devil, in front of whom everyone used to tremble, he had made himself a devil. A devil who had no trace of love left inside him. Perhaps there was a big reason behind his becoming like this.  Whom no one knew.Everybody knew that the Ivan dynasty is a devil

His eyes were like this.  As if searching for someone and her search was not over yet.  Now it was to be seen whether Ivan goes to India or not?? and when is the time for him to go to India?