Ivaan came to India

Ivan was again sitting in his boss's chair. This time his face was calm but having a sense of danger. A man was sitting in front of him. Who looked like a detective. It was the same man who had gone to Ivan a day earlier asking for another day's time. to complete the work. Ivan asks the detective..

"Your time is over. Work done or not??"

The detective says fearfully....

"Yes Boss! This file has answers to all your questions."

Ivan takes the file from her hand and flips through its pages. A devilish smile comes on his face and he says...

" good job!!"

He tosses a wad of notes towards him. The detective leaves from there taking the bundle.
Ivan takes out his phone. Adds Shashank's number to it and says...

"Book a ticket for whatever flight you get to go to India. Turning the globe in front of him, placing his hand on the map of India, he says....

"I'm back my loving country!! Whatever you snatched from me a few years back. Including the yarn."

And then laughs out loud and says...

"The Ivan who came to London a few years ago. He was a human being, but now the one who is coming back to India from London. He is a beast. He has no heart but a stone in his chest."

Now the door of his cabin opens and a beautiful girl comes to his cabin and says...

"Hello Ivan baby! How are you??"

Then she kisses him on the cheek. Ivan's eyes turn red with anger and he says...

"How dare you Diana?? I told you many times stay away from me!! this is the last warning I don't like this.""

Diana ....

"Oh baby come on!! just see the weather! it's so romantic. Let's have some fun."

After speaking, she brings her finger to his neck through his face. Then Ivan holds her finger tightly and says....

"Last time Diana !! It was last time, you touch me and you are alive. Next time it will not happen. Now get lost."
By speaking, he throws him out of his cabin and locks him from inside.
Diana speaks with a devil smile..

"Ivan you are mine and I will definitely catch you.Just wait and watch."

After 2 days Mumbai airport was filled with many bodyguards wearing black dress at this time. Seeing them it seemed as if a very big man is about to arrive. After a while Ivan and Shashank enter there. The eyes of the girls refused to move away from Ivan's face. How many girls were crying seeing him.....

"Oh my god !!!! He is so handsome!!! so hot!!! He is Ivaan Rajvansh. No 1 businessman of Mumbai. Oh God !! I like him. I want him."

It didn't seem to matter to Ivan at all. He leaves from there and sits straight in his car. Then Shashank smilingly says seeing those girls....

"Hi hello beautiful !! I am Shashank!! Shashank Gautam .Do you wanna my company??"

All the girls' mouths are made. Then Shashank's phone rings and a voice comes from there....

"If you don't get into the car in the next 5 minutes! Then in the 6th minute you will get nothing to go. And this is my promise!"

Shashank immediately goes and sits in the car and says....
Dude, you don't have any interest in girls. One has to remain celibate. But have mercy on me. Why doesn't my house allow me to settle down. Whenever I go to talk to a girl. I keep my eyes open thinking something about the innocent, my heart also has some desires from this innocent, which I dream of fulfilling every day. But when I wake up from sleep, instead of those beautiful butterflies, I find you near me. Don't know when that day will come in my life? When my morning will be with an innocent angel in my arms. Not by seeing your real face."

Ivan narrows his eyes after listening to her and starts staring at Shashank. Then he looks at her and says,

You go after all the girls. Do you find even one of them worthy of settling down? And the day you will find someone who loves you with a true heart, who will love you and not for your money, I promise on that day, this friend of yours will unite heaven and earth to make you meet her.

Shashank hugs her and says...

"Isn't this what happened my friend!! Well, why did you refuse to tell mother that we are coming back??? How happy would she have been??"

Ivan ...

"Because we're not going home yet!!"
Shashank asks looking at her in bewilderment...

"What do you mean you are not going home?? Where are you going?? Why have you come to India?? If you did not want to go home?? He was a little angry."

Ivan ....

"When did I say that I will not go home. But it is very important to go to my office right now. Something has happened over there. When that is sorted out. Then we will both go home. Understood!? And now sit quietly! If a If you say another word, I will throw you out of the car.

Shashank's mouth drops open. But he does not say anything because he knows it is Ivan. It doesn't just threaten. It also does that work. If he has said that he will throw Shashank out of the car, he can do that too. Shashank sits down with a finger on his lips like a good child.

Ivan and Shashank were on their way to their office when their car suddenly comes to a screeching halt. Ivan gets angry and yells at the driver saying,

"Are you driving a car or flying a plane? Can't you see in front? If you haven't learned how to drive yet? Tell me. You can go home with your salary today itself. I'll hire someone else." There is no need to put our lives in danger like this."