Ivaan' s Jealousy

At this time Suhani was barely able to control herself. But she comes out and makes herself normal and then moves towards Neha. Neha comes to her and says "Suhani where have you gone?? I have been searching for you since long?? There is a good news! I got a job. .I've got a job as a secretary."

Suhani laughs a little at his words and says, "Yes! Yes, I have heard! She is feeling happy like this. As if  Úhas got the job of a collector."8

Hearing this, Neha says a little sad, "For me, this job of a secretary is like that of a collector."

Nothing less than a job. You know that since childhood, I have been a failure in everyone's eyes. Who can never do anything and achieve nothing on her own. That's why it is very important for me to do this job. I want to prove to myself, Suhani, that I too have the ability and I too can do something."

Suhani... "Ha ha, it's okay! I accepted what you said. Let's go now. Otherwise, if we get late, we will have to listen to mother."

Both of them leave Ivan's office and she starts waiting for the auto downstairs. Just then a bike comes and stops there. It was Raman, who held a supervisory post in Ivan's office. He says to Suhani, "Should I drop you!"

Suhani...."Yes thank you! But we both will leave. You don't need to take the trouble."

Raman was a bit of a heartless person. that little

Flirtingly he says, "Hey, you're not going to get anything here right now! Look how beautiful both of you are. Beautiful girls shouldn't be standing alone on the roadside like this. Come on, I'll leave you."

Now Neha also got a little angry. She says, "We haven't asked for your help. So why are you forcing us to help you? We said we will go ourselves. We can manage."

So Raman says,

"Hey, I just wanted to help you. I have been watching you both ever since you came for the interview. How beautiful are you both? I felt like going and talking to you at that very moment." But that harsh boss of ours doesn't like all this in the office. I will consider myself lucky to be able to give lift to such beautiful girls. Come on, both of you can come on my bike. Both of your figures are as cool as you both. "

Now both of them were very angry. Neha points her finger at him and says,

"Mister! I told you to mind your own business, and if you say even one more cheap thing from your mouth, now my hand will talk instead of my tongue."

Raman… hey, you got angry. Okay, I'm leaving."

Then he takes the bike and leaves from there. Just then Suhani stops an auto. Both of them leave from there. But even those three did not know, for how long someone's burning eyes had been staring at them.

It was none other than Ivan. Who was staring at those three. Actually he was just staring at Suhani and Raman after seeing them talking. Now he was feeling very angry at this moment. He quickly fingers his laptop and looks at the CCTV footage. Then he realizes that Raman

Was offering lift.

Next day Ivan calls Raman to his land.

Raman...."May I come in sir!!"

Ivan..." Yes!"

"You called sir!"

"Yes! Here is your transfer letter. You have to join the office of our Karnataka branch from day after tomorrow. I do not want to hear any questions and answers about this, nor do I want any reluctance. If there is any problem, you can leave this job. You may go now!”

Raman comes out with tired steps holding the letter in his hand.

Then Shashank sees the letter in his hand. He asks, "What happened Raman? Why are you worried?"

Raman tells him the whole thing. So Shashank goes to Ivan and tries to understand the whole matter.

When she finds out that Raman tried to flirt with Suhani and Neha. So he also gets very angry. But he says to Ivan, "Dude, I agree that he did wrong. But don't punish his family for what he did. Now he can't take his entire family with him and there is no one to look after his family except him. Give me one last chance."

Ivan looks at her face for a moment and says...

"Okay but this is the last chance!"

Shashank happily hugs him and then Ivan says...

"How many times have I told you?? I don't like this. Don't touch me like that."

So Shashank says smiling mischievously...

" Yes! Now how do you like to touch me? Now you like to touch someone else.

No!"

Ivan raises one eyebrow and looks at him, as if to ask what he means?

Shashank laughs and says, "Do you think you will do anything in a closed cabin and no one will know?" Yesterday when Suhani came out of your cabin, her lip was swollen. I understood it just by seeing it. What have you done?? But Ivan, don't you think that you did wrong to her. She is a very nice and decent girl. All these things mean a lot to a decent girl. I think you should say sorry to her. .Because you hurt her."

Ivan stares at him and says, "I am Ivan Rajvansh and I don't say sorry! Because no matter whose fault it is, the person in front always says sorry to me." Getting up in attitude, he closes the buttons of his court and walks out of the cabin. He goes and says while leaving, “By the way, you have kept an eye on me, right?

I too have kept an eye on you the same way. I know why you have selected Neha as your secretary?'' Then Ivan goes out of the cabin and Shashank's mouth opens.

Now let's see what turn Ivan's repeated collision with Suhani brings in their life?? And how does the story of our eccentric and sweet hero progress?