New secretory of Shashaank

This time Neeta ji shouts a little, due to which Suhani gets scared.
Suhani was already sad because of Ivan kissing her and now she was feeling more sad after listening to Netaji's words.

Tears well up in Suhani's eyes. Just then Suhas ji's voice echoes there...

"Neeta, I have not given you the right to shout and talk to my daughter like this, understand! She is my only daughter and her father is still alive. Whatever her wish comes, she will do it. I have given you no reason to inflict so much pain on her.  "I have not given any authority. I know my daughter will never do anything wrong. I have full faith in her."

Suhas ji goes to Suhani and says..."Son, go! Go and freshen up! Then let's have dinner together."

Neeta did not like Suhani at all because according to her, Suhani was the biggest obstacle between her and the property.

Here Ivan and Shashank had gone to office.
Ivan did not like interference in his work at all. He had hired a secretary here.
Shashank also did not have any secretary.
Ivan was sitting in his cabin. Then Shank comes to his cabin and what happens...

"Dude, you are a crazy, cold-hearted person! Who doesn't care about anything. But think about me, an innocent child! Why are you bent on taking my life? You have made yourself a machine.  He keeps working alone. No matter how much work he does, he doesn't even do it. But friend, I am a human being. If I keep working like this, one day I will leave this world and I swear to you, I don't want to die without getting married. Please.  Have some mercy on me innocent.
Ivan who had been listening to the high talk for so long.  Now he got irritated after listening to her words and he speaks in irritation...

"What have you been saying since then? What do you want? Speak clearly!"

Shashank kisses Iman on the cheek and says….

"This is my dear friend! Please give me a secretary so that my work can be organized otherwise I will go mad.

Ivan turns to him angrily and wipes his cheeks. He says...

"If you do this again, I will throw you out of this window."
Ivan's cabin was on the third floor.
Shashank teasingly says...

"Yes yes, you will definitely throw me out of the window! Why do you like kissing me? You would like to kiss the person with whom you kissed yesterday."

Well, there was something special about Suhani, otherwise the boy who keeps a distance of 10 feet from girls, went so close to the girl that he almost kissed her.  Tell me the truth, a bell rang in my heart after seeing him, see, I am your friend, I will not tell anyone.

Ivan was staring at her after listening to her words.  For one moment he remembers Suhani's innocent face. But the next moment he shakes off the thoughts of her.
Ivan says...

"If you really don't stop your nonsense now, forget about ever getting a secretary."

Shashank immediately becomes silent and happily says..

"Wow man! You are talking about my friend. If you have given permission then can I keep the interview??

Evan... "Okay keep it!"
After speaking he starts his work.

Now let's see in the next part, what twist does the arrival of Shashank's secretary and the meeting of Ivan and Suhani bring in this story??