IM BACKKK

Ok so this is pasted from the cooijg boon ramale but hi im back after like forever. How is everyone. Horray? Also ik dead srs this is raw oasted idc enough to edit it to be more natural in this book.

-
It has been forever and it wknt let me center text i don't remember my old fomrta but i had this random idea

{——————————}

Through the cracks blocking his vision he could make out his nemesis on the carpeted floors, blood staining the others suit and dripping down his face. The spectators, which would consist of the majority who stayed in the hotel sat on seats pushed around the 'Arena', some munched on popcorn while others enjoyed some other totally healthy snack. Alastor got back on his feet and charged towards Vox, whilst the TV-Demon made attempt to fend himself he would still have fallen victim to another one of Alastor's ear-booming, nose hair plucking farts. Every spectator had the common sense to re-equip their gasmasks after that intermission except one, who instead took their sweet ass time to sniff up those green gases and whimper, rubbing their hard clothed  nub. Vox would groan and back away before countering by jumping onto Alastor and farting right next to the other's ears, he would thrash and wriggle, flinging the TV-Demon across the small arena.

"It-it-t Seems you'-re-r going to have to do better than t-hat my dear!"Alastor's voice was rather distorted, more than usual whilst Vox lied face-first on the blood-stained carpets, using what little strength he had left to get back up on his feet.
"HA-AAH. YOUR O-NE TO REAL FUCKI-INN' TALK HUHH! HH" Vox too was buffering as his systems have endured such damage fart after fart, his farts have grown wet, sloppy, silent and so has the Radio Demons. The audience would cheer and boo for the Overlord of their liking, all excited to see where this goes but ignorant to Angel Dusts exposed dick being stimulated in the middle of the high.

He totally did NOT cum watching Vox shove Alastor's face into the local washing machine and fart inside it, loud coughs could be heard before Alastor balled Vox up and shoved him inside the fart chamber; Turning it on and letting it run. Loud bangs could be heard as the exterior of the machine had bumps protrude, clear signs that Vox was punching as if his life depended on it. Awaiting Round 69; Alastor proudly stood afront the fart chamber, he took this sweet free-time to remove his half glasses thingy and wipe it on his sleeve, just so he could look all the more advantaged in this battle which seems to never end.

Middle of story note: i figured out that thing. Also heres a word from our amazing beta reader!

 Also heres a word from our amazing beta reader!

Back to the story!:

Vox has finally broken out of the fart chamber, screen covered in static as damaged parts were incapable of displaying his present emotion; He trembled as he let out a cry of distress. "FFF-FFINE!!1! YA' KNO-EE. THIS'LL NEVER FUCKI-I-IN END. SO..-O. LE-ETTS" "Se-tttle this??" The standing demon asked, cutting the other off on purpose as he would scream and stand back up. Mustering up all of his strength, from the day he meet this breathing blood clot all the way to now. Vox shoved all his built up stress, anger and rage to the hole of his ass.

A boom so loud it shattered all the windows would boom.

Even the gasmasks couldn't bare such a stench, everyone fell into a fit of coughs.

"Y-youu.. t-thhink- that's ANY-YYI Good??"

Alastor's grin was wide, wider than ever as he too lied helplessly on the ground; If he knew anything about health he was convinced he would have to re-learn how to walk. Nothing. Nothing ever stopped him from preparing his final blow, he too would muster everything up as Vox stood afront his weakened self.

Before Vox knew it

He was blasted out of that building with a sick smelling green gas.

Everyone else had fled the scene by now as to not die from those smelly farts. Alastor lied there, coughing up some blood before snapping. Fortunately he was an overlord, so he could easily summon a cleanup, construction, and medical team before passing out from exhaustion.

He would be fine, though the audience already had their fun. Perhaps they too would have to go into battle with the stampede of news reporters running up to them?

{——————————}

The end.

Anyway, i am unsure if i ever updated yall but i had a whoke lotta shit happen. Inwas taken by cps, got a job, am now attending school, shits fire. Only problem is im preforming at a 2nd-3rd grade level.

Words: 780