Glitchdaddy gives birth uwu (old)

Dear lord what is this book 💀
Anyaay writing this as a appriceation for glitch, their a real one 🙏
(Oh and i imagine all the entities being genderless so yea)

Glitchhottie woke up from the worse sleep imaginable 😇. Tired as fuck, they sat up on the couch they were sleeping on. Looking down at their preggo belly 🤭🤭🤭

Glitchhottie:
"Wow.. my baby grew up fast. Their very big for only 4 months though... weird."
They thought.

Glitchdaddy teleported to one of the mini libraries. Taking a book and taking a seat on a nearby luggage lying on the ground, reading to pass time. Pushing through the fucking pain that abomination of a child is putting glitch through.

- 10 fucking minutes later -

Glitchhottie:
"Well. That was a lame ahh book."
Glitchdaddy mutterd.

As they teleported the book back to the bookshelf it was found on, they began to wonder. What would happen while their giving birth? What would rush think if they found out their the father of glitch's child? What would happen to the child? Heck. Would they even be able to raise the kid??

Whatever. That doesn't matter to glitch, they still have another 4 or 5 months until they need to birth the child. Glitchdaddy decided to continue reading books, not like theres anything else to do right now anyway. Glitch barely needs to eat or drink, and the others are probably busy hunting down random teens who decided to explore the place for youtube fame or some shit.

- goofy ahh timeskip -

Glitch finished reading another book, feeling extremely tired. But thats when they felt it, a intense sharp pain began to form in that glitchussy 😩 glitch immediately knew they were giving birth. And got off the luggage, lucky for them they were able to get onto their back, laying on the floor with their lower legs on the luggage.

Glitch began to push the child out. Creaming with an S, tears already forming in their non-existent eyes. Fucker doesnt even have a face but yk what idrk if they can see or talk or whatever canonically so take this or leave it. Glitch managed to push the abominations head out of their glitchussy, relived whatever that rush-glitch hybrid thing is can breathe, honestly i dont even know what thats gonna look like. Yall can get creative.

Glitch continued pushing that THING. Out of their sexy glitchussy, getting its arms and upper torso out. Glitch just wanted to pull the kid out to end the pain already, but they knew it could hurt them and the kid. So they kept pushing, fucking suffering as the pain got worse by the second.

After what felt like hours, glitch finally got the child out. They sat up and picked the kid up, ignoring the string thingy. Comforting the child after what they both had to experience. Glitch began crying tears of happiness cuz their now a parent and tears of sadness from the fucking pain. Nobody would want to have to go through that.

And glitch didnt fucking bleed out and raised the rush-glitch abomination, the end.

Love you glitch, ur a real one (ur also hot) ❤️

Words: 550
Anyway panthy wanthy im looking forward to seeing this on your list!
Writing this made me so happy idk why