Mentaly ill silliness

Tw for some mf memting uwu
Anyway uh another goofy ass phoghting fic enjoy
Made this in notes

———————————————

A tall, purple, intimidating demon passed by, walking by cages with other demons inside as the banhammer the demon was dragging made scraping sounds. It's been a while, but the demon finally got to where xe was supposed to be

Not daring to remove xis blindfold, xe couldn't see anything in the room xe was in. But it was a pretty dark room, with nothing more but a chair and another demon restrained to it. The restrained demon struggled, muffled shouts for help coming from their covered mouth, the demon had blue horns and its outfit was blue, their horns were crooked and uneven, along with having a C shape, After a moment of silence, the taller demon began to speak.

"Name?" Xe sounded just as intimidating as xey looked, as xeir head looked down, facing the inferior demon, or atleast where xe thinks they are. More silence fell upon the two, before the taller one realized. "Oh, right-" Xe reached an arm out and began walking foward, finally reaching the demon and removing whatever covered their mouth, gasps for air could be heard as xe did so. After a few seconds, "I will ask again. Name?" The restrained demon looked up at the tall, purple figure above them. "..######"

"Nice to meet you, ######. Do you know why you're here" The purple demon asked, getting a simple "no" in response. The taller demon chuckled, "Call me Banhammer." This would be funner for ban then, ###### began spitting out the usual bullshit, like asking why they were there, if xe would hurt them, blah blah blah.

Banhammer turned around, mounting xis banhammer on xeir shoulder. "I'll give you some more time to prepare then." Slow, metallic footsteps could be heard, as Banhammer began circling around the restrained demon. "Do you know what you've recently done? Even a little?" Xe asked, sounding exited, as if this "something" coming up is fun, or gonna be great, i dunno. As Banhammer circled the other demon, they hesitated to awnser, now thinking about recent events. The screaming, beating, what they've done. It was clear they were scared to awnser, "W-well," the demon was clearly nervous "she asked for it, how is it bad then-..?" They thought they made a point, or "ate" as they grinned thinking about that they've done, once again.

"Expected." Banhammer sounded a lot more (selfremindertofindtheword) this time, as xe laughed to xemselves and kicked the chair over, the demon stuck on it falling over aswell. Without another word, Banhammer laughed and grabbed one of the demon's horns, dragging them out of the room just by it. Unfortunately for them, ###### was already in pain, the second they left the room it was so hot it felt like they were melting, while Banhammer was unaffected by this, ###### was already screaming from the pain of the heat. This was already torture, and its about to get worse

As the two passed by series of cages and cells keeping other demons contained, the trapped ones looked at the two. All of them exchanging glances, along with "Goodluck to them", "Hope they dont make it out alive" and "Gee, wonder what they did"'s, Banhammer stopped somewhere in the series of cages, pushing the chair and the demon infront of him. The demons watching were already guessing what would happen, what started this? What will happen? Curiosity flooded lots of the trapped ones.

(Note: i mght get some words wrong bere cuz im wiritng this with no wifi so i cant google definitions 😞)
By now, the chairs already turned into ashes. Now it was just Banhammer, and ##### who felt like they were dying from heat. "Already in pain? We barely even started" Banhammer exclaimed. "Looking" down at the demon squirming on the burning floor, xe stepped forward,  putting xis boot on ######'s chest, digging into their already damaged ribs, ###### was already melting as blood and skin began to seep down onto the ground, some demons watched in terror, others in curiousity, and others were enjoying the show.

######'s eyeballs began to liquify, melting out of their eye-sockets as their screams grew louder and more distorted. "I don't even need to do anything, pathetic." Banhammer didnt move much, other then dropping xeir banhammer onto the ground, which barely didnt hit xem. The melting demon tried to escape, the pain was unbearable, by now they were just a mound of bloody, mushy, screaming flesh and bones. As if those werent melting aswell

"This is getting boring." While Banhammer could admit, xe enjoyed hearing this assholes screams for help, watching a demon melt for the millionth time isn't as fun as it used to be. Xis boot fully dug through #####. The boot, and part of Ban's leg-armor were covered in blood and small chunks of flesh, not that Banhammer minds.

It's a miracle ##### was even alive at this point, considering their nothing more then a melted mound of flesh and liquified bone now. The screams have long since faded and the demons watching have went back to doing their own thing, and for Banhammer? Xe got the satisfaction of torturing another bad person- or demon, i should say

———————————————

Inwas suppised to write ban ripping the sluts organs out but whatever this is justvas glod ig, never made gore before so its bad but whatev

Words: 906