Eyes X Reader

I forgot who rewuested this i think it was gabriel cat or smth
I made this with no contact with the outside workd so idk i probably fucked up theirbrequest a bunch oopsies!!
Also yall would probably benefit by knowijg this i got wet and started bucking my hips while makijg this ok lets dive in
———————————————
You roamed the hotel with all that ass, your cake so big it makes an audible *CLAP* everytime your legs would move. Soon enough, you reached Room 29. Swinging the door open: you were met with a purple ball of light, which whispered complete nonsense in some other language. Shutting your eyes, you turned the other way and tried making your way to the door. Unfortunately; or fortunately: The creature seemed to notice your 3-story wedding cake, as you were suddenly pinned to a wall, facing it while wondering what the fuck was pinning you. Eyes doesn't have arms y'know?

"Hhhhsgaggedeeeeeeidjhbsyyyyyyvssbbs.., babawhenejjkgejeswrdkdjiiijdjsnnslll~" Eyes whispered suggestively into your ear with sich a rizzly fashion, you could already feel yourself about to cum. That was before Eyes turned you around, you chose to keep your eyes shut as the last thing you'd want would be to wound up blind."Wwwwwwwajsjnanwaaaaaaajwjdjsjsjnnnnnnnnnnnnnndjdjsjskkksaaaaa..?" The glowing figure crouched, before pulling your pants down, which revealed your hard bulge. Though your attempts to hold your sperm in were bleak, as you came all over the entities face. Earning a girly moan from it, what does Bleak mean? Anyway: "Mmh.~ y-your so rizzly sexy bbg~" You moaned, before Eyes began deepthroating your cock, zero warning, zero preparation. I'm not saying your cocks big, as you probably don't even have one. But eyes is deepthroating it now, and it's not gagging. It's probably small bahah Eyes's eyes all rolled up as it'd swirl it's tongue around your manhood, while you would grip the walls and use them as some sort of support, not like it's effective. Eyes only shoved your cock deeper into his mouth, also bringing your balls into the bunch aswell. Since it had no jaw, it's probably deep-eyeing you; it went deeper, until your Cock were in it's esophagus. Sexy moans came from the both of you, you were even silly enough to do a little "who can moan louder" contest!! As the entity's moans grew louder, so did yours: Eyes would probably be asked about all the noise layer on, though you won. As Eyes kept deep-organing you, hearing it lost seemed to anger it as it would bite on your ballsack, causing it to burst, and you to cum again. You moaned louder, tears escaping your eyes, that'll get infected, but it didn't stop; you could feel your legs going weak, it felt too good though. You shall not collapse and probe to eyesexy that you're weak, so you forced yourself to stand. Your eyes shot up to the back of your head as your hand grabbed Eye's eye, using it to make it go faster.

You tightly shut your eyes as you came blood, again: the entity sucked it all up and swallowed,, so sexy. Another scream-moan left your lips as you could feel the entity eating your now destroyed cumsack, you probably would have stabbed it with a stick anyway let's be realistic!! Finally: your pleasure came to an end as the entity pulled out, you forgot this is EYES though, so you went blind and started crying. "awwwwwananwnananjwkaakww.." Eyes cooed and whispered reassuring words in that sexy voice of it's, petting your hair as if you were a dog.

Speaking of dogs, i won't leave out the part where it turned you around and started rawdogging your animan lookin asshole. Thrusts so hard they could fully re-arrange your insides, you couldn't help but moan loudly, and endlessly as it didn't stop. Your legs shook more then a bobblehead as you held onto the wall: hoping you wouldn't fall over, before a large load of entity sperm was released within your rectum, fulling you up like a cream-filled donut. As soon as you were let go you fell over, your asshole and dick both nice and warm now. But wait! The lightbulbs are breaking! Not to worry: Eyes grabbed you by the penis and farted so hard it flew away and outta that hotel, you're safe! Then you two had a happy ever after wherever you flew: The End.
———————————————
Also my species dysphoria is gone + im able to make longer stories again congratukate me or smth/nf