Long ahh (old, and where was ingoing with this WTF.)

- cough - h-h-h-h-h-haii my w-wittle kittens.... D-d-d-daddy wanted to apolagize, i-im working on a aesetic request but.. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
I have no fucking ideas. 💀
A-a-a-anyway i hope yalls can forgive my ass 🤪🤪🤪 heres some shit to keep yall busy idk
Tw: smut (in the next chapter 😔)

Anyway my mom might see this, so if she does, hello mother 😍

1st - 3rd person POV:
(Anyway this is the readers pov 😒)

I walked out of the elevator as the doors slid open, into an apperently abandoned lobby. It looks fairly clean for a hotel thats been abandoned for years,, weird. I went over to the front desk, its pretty messy. Small chunks are damaged, etc. But its in good condition for a abandoned place..
Maybe its just some prank someones trying to pull-?

I got over the desk, grabbing the golden key hanging on some borad-like thing. Idk wtf their called so deal w it 😒. I began to check the drawers, making sure to get everything. I mean, i was sent here to investigate those rumors after all.. Why would cheif believe there would be "demons" here though? Everyone makes myths like these whenever some sort of place becomes abandoned.

After checking the lobby, i found nothing. Well, guess well i have to go deeper into this place.. i went up to the door. Door 001, i looked at the handle, locked. I put the key in, and it opened.

I began to enter Door 001, a hallway with the same condition as the lobby. Except its littered with bags, luggages, briefcases, you name it. There were a few closets along the walls, well this place was known for its unique-ness from other hotels when it was running. The lights werent damaged either, shining brightly. I continued to walk down the hallway, seeing Door 002 i tried to open the door, it wasnt locked. But just wouldn't open.

I began to turn around to try and find something i can use, but thats when something rather.. strange happened. There was a bunch of glitching effects behind me, and i could hear loud TV static play. I could barely make out anything i saw, i noticed a figure standing in it all. As it grabbed my upper arm, but it all suddenly.. stopped-? I was in a entirely new area, a long hallway.

But.. ow, that hurt. A lot, i began to inspect myself, there were cuts, bruises, scratches, all over my arms and legs. It hurt like hell. I fell down, in pain 😍. I began to take another look at the room im in, the door across said "Door 18-?" I guess that thing teleported me here.. there were multiple doors along the hallway, i got up. And tumbled over to one of the doors, opening it to reveal a bedroom. I assume this was one of the hotel rooms, i sat down on the bed. Ill just stay here and try to recover from whatever just happened. I blacked out.

- timeskip -

I felt something shaking me, as i opened my eyes. I couldn't see anyone or thing, it was almost pitch black. Only thing i could really see was some blue light infront of me, it was as if something invisible was shaking me. I tried to push the thing away, but nothing happened. The thing stopped shaking me and the light flew out of the room, weird.. if that glitch thing wasnt enough, i guess those rumors may be true...

With the pain now slightly numbed, i tried to reach for my phone. Thankfully it was there! I took my phone out of my pocket, turning it on. It worked at first, i tried to dial 911. But right before i could hit the call button, static. My phones screen turned into static, i tried to turn it off, nothing. I tired to exit the phone app, nothing. Then my phone suddenly teleported out of my hands, onto the floor. The screen cracking despite nothing being on it, i tried to get my phone back. Picking it up off of the floor, it died. And i have no charger with me, welp. Guess in stuck inside this.. haunted hotel i guess you could say. I put my phone into my pocket as i tried to look for something, anything i can use to call for help. Nothing.

Oh well.. maybe i can climb out the windows, i got up, walking over to one of the windows. It was thundering outside, way to set the mood i guess. But that aside, i couldnt see the bottom, if i want to get out of here alive i guess i need to continue.. I left the supposingly hotel room, and i saw it. That same blue light, lighting up the next door. I went up to the door, opening it. It was still pitch black, the blue light flew towards a drawer. I guess it wanted me to open it.?

I went up to the drawer, opening it. And feeling around it for anything, thats when i felt it. A flashlight! Thank god. I immediately turned it on, as the blue light flew to the next door, Door 0019. I tried opening the door. Locked, great. A locked door in the dark, i began searching the room for anything i can use to open the door. A key or something i guess.

- Another timeskip -

This place is.. definitely haunted. I encounterd some weird octopus creature with white glowing eyes that bit me, a grey and black ball that runs through the halls every 5 minutes, honestly if it werent for my new light friend i would have died to it. And some black figure with static all over it, it keeps on watching me but runs away if i look back at it. I try looking for it? Its gone. (Totally not glitch's child 😇) Well. Im getting used to this i guess..

I was sitting down in another bedroom, just talking to the light, i know it probably wasnt a human or someone i knew. But it was nice to be able to talk to someone..

To be continued.

OK IM GONNA END THIS HERE CUZ THIS WAS SUPPISED TO BE READER X GUIDING LIGHT PORN BUT FUCK THIS IS LONG.

Anyway blue im working on ur request dw 😭

Words: 1069