Long ahh part 2 ig (old)

Ima jjst try to make this short and not get carried away whike writing like i did last chaper.. 💀

1st perosn POV:
(Actually idk it mgith randomly change)

As i was sitting down on the bed, the lights dimmed and me talking to the light about stuff going on i my life. It stayed there, unresponsive, thats fine. Its just nice to be able to talk to someone,, or thing at this point. I guess im lucky, ive heard many people came here and had to stay here alone. Yes, this light isnt a human or someone / thing i know, but they havnt harmed me in anyway, so. Well. You get my point.. its just nice to have someone to talk to...

After a bit of small talk, i looked at the exit of the bedroom. Standing up, and walking out of the room. I took a look at the next door, door 34. Wow, i never realized how quickly i was moving here. I began to walk up to the next door as my new "light friend" flew after me, i opened the door. The lights immediately flickering, i ran to a closet and jumped in. But nothing happened, after a few seconds i began to hear shouting, and my vision began to blur. Somethig kept shouting "GET. OUT." I jumped out of the closet, as the light was already at the next door, that was weird. How come the grey ball dude never came? Well, considering theres some fucking eye staring at me now it probably has to do with that eye. I slowly went up to the next door, opening it. There were more eyes, all of them staring right at me,,

It made me very uncomfortable. Guess it was just me overthinking it,, how can some eyes in the wall kill me.? Oh well. I continued to hop rooms until we were there, room 39. The eyes were gone, and it was a very long hallway. Longer then any other ones.. i began to stumble down the hallway, everything seemed okay until i reached the next door. Room 40. I began to hear something, some sort kf liquid moving. I turned around, and thats when i saw it...

A tall, pitch black figure coverd in some black liquid began to climb out of a puddle, charging towards me. Well. There was only one thing i could and will do,, Run.

I flung the next door open as i began running, ducking over falling shelves. Avoiding obsticles, etc. i made it to room 44, there was fire everywhere, and massive hands trying to grab me. I managed to dodge the hands and fire, but i was very tired and dizzy.. i blacked out again.

Welp, guess this is it. That monster was probably gonna catch me and kill me.. i had a good life. And i guess i will die happy...

...

I began to barely open my eyelids in unbearable pain, as a dim light shines above me. How did i not die-? Didnt that monster get me?? Oh well, it doesnt matter, all that matters is im alive.

I just layed there. Everything hurt more then it did before, my legs felt super numb.. as if they werent there. I finally had the energy to fully open my eyes and look around, i was on a bed. In another 'hotel room'. Did someone save me-? But if they did, who?? I had the energy to turn my head over, i saw a blue transparent glowing figure standing infront of a desk, they were severly injured, and they were bandaging themselves. But wait,, the lights familiar- you tried to call out to them, but all you could get out was a small whimper. You were too weak to do anything...

The glowing figure turned around after bandaging themselves, spotting that you have awoken. It flew over to you, and it seemed pretty happy despite only having eyes. It began to pull a blanket off of you, it hurt, a lot. But its not like you can do anything about it anyways.. you blacked out, again.

...

Your eyes began to feel super heavy, as you try to open them. You were still in the same room, with the figure standing aside you. Looking down at you.
(No, guiding light didnt fuck the reader sadly 😔)
It felt like week, no. Months have passed.. or was it just you,? Maybe. You felt stronger then before, and managed to fully get your eyes open and slightly sit up. The figure looked down at you, trying to make sure you were okay. Was this person that light that kept following you?? But if so, why havnt they said anything before-?? Whatever. Atleast your okay.

They helped you sit up fully, their hand supporting your back. As you looked down, and thankfully,, you had your legs.

Reader / you:
"W-.. where am- i..??"

The figure you assume was your "light friend" didnt talk back. Instead they ran over to the desk, grabbing something.. it was familiar, wait. Your phone-? But how did it get its hands on your phone?! And how did it know your passcode?? It tapped the mic button and a robot voice, or as you know it, siri. Began to talk.

Your mf phone:
"Hello. Im that light thats been following you, during that chase you passed out and seek, or as you may know them. That black figure, tried to kill you. But i attacked them and saved you, how do you feel.??"

Huh, guess you were right about them being that light, you could have cared less about then having your phone at this point. Your just glad your safe with your new friend, they began typing into your phone, seemingly not caring you didnt respond. Then pressing the mic button.

Yo phone:
"Because i cant talk, ill use this thing i found on you for now,, Just try and let me know if you need anything i guess.."

They helped you lay back down, sitting down on a small sofa. But now that you take a look at the place, theres blood everywhere. Including a white liquid stained everywhere, you just assumed it was your light friends blood. Honestly,, you should come up with a name for them. You began to think of some sort of name,, despite your thoughts being blurry. Hmmmm.. maybe "Guiding Light"? After all, they have guided you here. And are helping you. I mean. I guess its good, you just decided to call them "The Guiding Light". You tried to move your fingers, after all. Might as well wanna see what you can or cant move as of now since your still pretty weak, you were able to move your fingers, hands, and arms. But you just couldn't feel your legs, as if you never had any..

TBC.

Istfg why did i get carried away again i have a fucking request i need to work on.. 😭
Blue i fucking promise im working on your request ill try and get it out faster
Words: 1181