The Entipede

3 am shenanigans huh?

———————————————

Within the presumably haunted Hotel: many entities roamed, though out of every entity Seek shall be our focus for now. It comfortably rested on a couch, reading some book with words it'll never understand; yet pretends to, as if it even knew how to read.

Everything was going quite well, until a door slammed open, Rush standing there seemingly panicked; how did it even open the door?? "SEEK." The ink-creature's eye looked at the other, tilting it's head curiously as the floating head approached him. "Me and Dupe were planning something." A nod, as the other acknowledged Rushes words: "It's rather intercourse related.. and we need a extra person." Rush magically grew hands and pressed two fingers together uwu style, "W-w-w-w-w-w-wannna join b-bbg..? 🤒" It stuttered as it's voice would degrade into a nervous mush, the other stared at it: Not flabbergasted. Rather interested, before nodding, since Seek didn't have it's voice AID, it couldn't exactly speak. Rush cheered loudly before screaming Glitch's name, the third entity teleporting into the room on-que, still in it's own PJ's which somehow managed to fit on it's gigantic body, though super tight: it would cut off Glitch's blood-circulation if it were a normal human being. "Fuck is it you ball of dust." Glitch looked down at the others, "Seek agreed get Dupenis in here" As soon as those words came out, it knew: Teleporting Dupe into the room before magically fusing everyone's mouths to their asses, Rush in the front with Dupe's mouth sewn to it's asshole, meanwhile Seek is behind Dupe, since it had no mouth part of it's face was simply fused to Dupe's asshole, do they even have assholes?

"You horny fucks." Glitch began twerking as it spoke, the scene was just so sexy, it NEEDED to twerk. Dupe began lapping at Rushes hole, silent moans came out of the other as it would do so, soon enough the entities twerking came to an end: then standing infront of the "entity centipede" before crouching infront of Rush, who's face was covered in some grey-redish shade of blush. "Want me to.. y'know?" Glitch suggestively whispered, putting a hand on Rushes head and stroking it's forehead as if it were petting a cat. It shook it's head up and down, struggling a little due to Dupe's mouth: though it was enough to get it's point through. Glitch nodded and planted a moist greasy kiss on Rush's oily forehead, the oil coating Glitch's non-existent lips like lip-gloss. Pulling out a container, glitch restrd a finger over the other's mouth to keep them "shushed", before grabbing laxatives and feeding them to rush "Good boy~" Glitch muttered as it'd feed Rush, the gray head eating every laxative it was offered.

"How was it, my cute little entipede?~" Glitch went back to petting the other, waiting for the good shit to happen as Rush would approach it's climax, from dupe eating it's asshole out. The knot in the entity's stomach would undo, and it had no reason to hold anything in, as soon as it came wer liquid shit spat out of it's ass and straight into Dupe's mouth. A loud moan reeling out of Rush, Dupe could have sworn it almost passed out at this point, the other's shit was so good.. as it would glistfully melt in it's warm mouth, it had a rancid steak flavor to it, Dupe's favorite! It was so good, the second entity couldn't help but cum, it's loud moans muffled as Glitch would watch the show in amusement.

Walking behind the Entity Centipede, glitch got it's dick out and without warning shoved it into seek: It's not like it can feel anything anyway, though for glitch this is like dipping it's penis in water, so so sexy..~ Every entity pleasured one-another in everyway possible as Glitch joined in, now thrusting into Seek's behind at a medium pace, it would slowly pick up as their session would progress. Abruptly coming to a pause when the same door slammed open AGAIN, a man poorly painted purple standing there, he went up to Glitch, leaned in to where it's ear's would be. And whispered: "Suaveeeeee~" which cause glitch's already hard dick to grow and twitch, his honiness only growing as the man stepped back and sat down, watching the resumed show while occasionally screaming "Suave".

None of them were sure how much time has passed, about three hours if anyone were to guess, they all came an uncountable amount of times and everyone was exhausted. Finally, glitch undid the Entity Centepede "We shoukd do this again 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨". Lastly: The purple man cheered, such a enjoyable show.
———————————————

Finally something a little longer

Words: 797