Smila.. 😋 (old)

God what is this 💀
OH AND BEFORE YALL DO ANYTHING PLS KEEP NOTE I WAS THINKING ABLUT HOW BACKROOMS ENTITIES WOULD REPRODUCE AND THIS SUDDENLY POPPED UP IN MY HEAD 😭
Anyway enjoy idfk

Smiler x Smiler smut

Plot: two smilers meet up and fick doggy style 😍😍

Start

A fucking smiler was roaming the streets of level 69, hunting for prey. The smiler heard something in the distance, maybe it was a car? Another smiler? Another sort of entity? Whatever, honestly smilers are stupid, ans wouod probably jjst assume every sound they heard is from a human. So the bitch began running in the direction the sound came from.

After a while, the smiler finally found a human,! Finally some pray 🤩.
Thankfully, this human was a fucking idiot and wasnt in a car. So it was easy pray too!! But one problem, another smiler already saw the human and was trying to sneak up on then, thankfully the human noticed neither of the two cuz their a fucking idiot.

The smiler charged at the human and fucking ate it before the other smilbitch could steal their delicious prey. The other smiler stopped, and began staring at the other fucking smiler (ima just call them smiler 1 and smiler ). Seemingly very fucking mad, smiler 1 began twerking to anger smiler 2 even more with that immaginary dummy thicc ass 😩. Smiler 2 was even more mad now, first their meal was stopen by another greasy smioer, even thi they were the one who was gonna steal it,, now that same smilers twerking at them?!?

Smiler 2 began to decide,, maybe we should show this smiler some.. Dominance.? Smiler 2 began to walk to float or smh to smiler 1, ready to show that bottom bitch whos boss around here 💀. Once they were close enoigh to tjat non-existant thicc ass, smiler 2 got their non-existant 52 inch willy dog, shoving it into smiler 1 while tjey were twerking, how rude 😔..

Smiler 1 moaned like a submissive and breedable bitch, hah, we knew their a bottom 😍😍. Wait, how are they even gonna have sex if smilers dont jave a physical form? Oh well, its the backrooms man nothing makes sense. Smiler 2 began thrusting into smiler 1 as smiler 1 stopped twerking, and they began doing it doggy style 😇..

My asshole otches and i need to pee but i forgot how again. ❤️

Smiler 2 kept their pace the same. Making sure smiler 1 fully takes in that their the alpha aroujd here.. 😈
Acter that, smiler 2 began to thrust a lot faster. The submissive and breedable bitch holding back their moans cuz they dont wanna attract a wretch or smiler or idfk yk, jey man atleast smiler 1 now understands whos alpha 💀..

Smiler 2 began to shove the entire thing in, a super fucking loud moan coming from smiler 1. Istg how did someone not find them yet their fucking on a damn highway,,, whatever 😇. Smiler 2 began to cream in smiler 1, safe to say smiler 1 will be full as fuck for a while 💀..

End

Why did i make this? Why not 💀