Jacky wacky 😍😍 (old)

Making this cuz im bored
Jack x shadow
(Dont ask its what the wheel landed on.)

3rd person POV:

Jack was sitting in a closet, somehow having a fuckong phsycial body for this smut story, mid author cant even be faithful to the orignal source, L.

Jack looked out of the closet gap, seeing a black shadowy figure floating around the room. Their dumbass just thought it was another person exploring the hotel for their 1 tiktok follower or some shit. Jack was bored out of their mind and they had nothing else to do in life so they just got ready to scream their ass off and slam the closet shut when the "explorer" opens it.

But they never did. Jack began to hear something, distant screaming that began to grow louder, along with lightbulbs breaking. Oh god, it was rush. The sounds grew louder until.. rush rushed (haha im so unfunny) past the room, flinging the doors of the closet jack was in open.

Jack screamed and slammed the doors shut, getting the shadows attention.

Shadow shifted to the closet. Floating infront of it, they looked through the gap between the two doors. Not seeing anything, and neither could jack. CUZ SHADOWS LEGIT A SHADOW THEY OBVIOUSLY WILL BLEND INTO THE DARK SMH 🙄. Shadow grabbed the handles of the closet, opening it. Seeing jack, jack just creamed with an s again and slammed the doors shut 😇,

Shadow:
"Watdafuk"

The lights began to flick back on again, magically being replaced after rush's rushy ass destroyed them.
Jack looked through the gaps. Seeing a oddly attractive shadow man still floating outside of it 😩

Jack:
"Ur cute wanna smash??? 💀"

Shadow bitch:
"Sure bro why not"

Jack opened the closet doors,
dragging shadow bitch in and closing them. Shadow (uwu) blushed at the sight of jacks musty black and white bitchass 💀,

Shadow:
"U look hawt my little discolord pooeyys biscuit~"

Jack:
"Ty my greasy fat discord kitten..~"

Shadow:
"Yw, my moldy skinrat~"

They began agressivly makiing out (😨), jack pinning shadow to the side of the closet somehow. Them both touching eachother, blushing.
Shadow was on their knees, jack sitting on them(?) i suck at describing poses 🤕. Jack broke the kissy wissy, redirecting shadows head to their hard ass 6-inch cock. Yes its adverage lengh, tf is up w yall giving them like 20 inchers-

Shadow blushed at the sight at jack's scrumblishious dick. They knew what they had to do, and they were fr ready to give jack that gawk-gawk 5000. Shadow slid jacks cock into their mouth, sucking on the tip w jack lightly moaning. Fuckers sensitive yk, they might as well say goodbye to their virginity. Shadow began sliding their mouth deeper. Taking in more of jacks cawck, sucking on it uwu.

Jack coverd their mouth inorder to not accidentally draw attention later on. Shadow began sliding their mouth in and out of jacks cock repetivly, still sucking on it. Meanwhile jacks ass was just here enjoying being sucked off lmao. Shadow sucked harder. Using their arms to hold them up to stay stable, with jacks muffled noans growing slightly louder. After what felt like around 5-20 minutes or so of shadow sucking harder + faster. Jacks smexy muffled moans growing louder, all that shit. Jack creamed, shadow swallowing all of it, and starting to deepthroat jacks dick. Jack grabbed the back of shadows head with one hand, using their other arm to hold themselves up. Shoving shadows head deeper into their cock, shadow gagged. Still being able to take jacks cock (its fully in their mouth btw lmao)

And shit stayed like this until they eventually got caught by poor timmothy who watched the entire thing from their spider-web. Why was timm even there? Idfk.
The end 😇

Words: 633