"Alright, now that we- uh oh, uh oh! Guys, guys, help!" Tails was about to ask about their next plans, but then noticed Zooey in the distance, she wore a dark purple empire waist dress with matching headband and simple ball-shaped small earrings decorating her face. She also had a natural brown eyeshadows applied on along with a black eyeline and no lipstick, since she liked to be rather natural, hence used only some decent kind of makeup and clothing.

Tails hid behind Knuckles and lowering his ears he got weak in his knees, starting to tremble out of the nervousness.
"Don't worry, Tails," Amy spoke to her friend as she dragged him from behind Knuckles and made him stand right in front of her, holding his shoulders tightly, yet comfortable.
"Just remember to stay yourself, get into a conversation with her, offer her some snack or whatever she likes and you should be fine. Everything else will then happen naturally," she advised him, trying her best to help him with his little crush. Little BIG crush! Tails listened to her carefully, yet had to swallow the lump forming in his throat from how nerve-wrecking such situation was for him.
"O-Okay, I'll d-do my best," he stuttered and Amy helped him fix his appearance, smiling at him she felt like his proud big mama.
"You'll make it, Tails. Good luck," she said softly, Sticks patted his shoulder and nodded in agreement with Amy, Knuckles gave the fox a thumbs up and a wink.
"Alright, I'll make it," Tails tried to regain his confidence and taking a deep breath he finally walked towards the girl of his dreams.

"H-Hi," he greeted the female once he approached her, while the group went to take seats in front of a local café and watch Tails from afar.
"Oh, hi, Tails. You look... stunning," Zooey said quietly while softly blushing, her heart skipping a beat in the process.
"Aww, hehe, thanks! You look gorgeous," Tails said nervously while giggling, feeling a sweatdrop roll down his forehead and he quickly wiped it away to avoid any awkwardness.

"Thank you," Zooey replied with a soft smile on her face. Tails still had in mind Amy's advice, clearing his throat he gestured towards the snack stall.
"Would you like some snack?" he asked her almost automaticaly due to following the advice from Amy.
"Oh, I ate just moments ago, but we can have some snacks later, if you want," she replied calmly and giggled, when she saw him acting so nervous despite how much he tried to hide it.
"Of course! I will be happy to!" Tails nodded in response, smiling at her. She returned the smile and through a straw she sipped a smoothie she got for herself moments prior. However, there was an extra straw in the cup.
"Do you like smoothies?" she asked him while offering him the drink. Tails nodded, accepting the offer he took the extra straw with his lips and sipped the tasty mix of fruits and cream, which nicely melted in his mouth and soothed his nerves.

"Awwww, look at that," Amy smiled in dreamy way, when she saw the two foxes acting so cute together.
"See, she even had an extra straw in her drink, it's a proof!" she added and glanced at her friends, who nodded in agreement.
"Yup. It won't last long and they are going to walk around while holding hands together," Knuckles replied and gently clapped his hands together.
"And they're going to lick each other and eat each other's faces too!" Sticks threw in a comment of hers, which made Knuckles laugh almost histericaly, while Amy gave her a serious look.
"It's called 'kissing', Sticks and it isn't exactly licking," she corrected her wild friend, who was amused by the fact, that Knuckles easily broke out of his formal character and now laid on the ground while laughing hard, even holding his stomach.

"To me it always looks like they want to eat each other," Sticks shrugged while crossing her arms, probably feeling lucky to never be interested in relationship stuff. She had some other things to be bothered by, like, when is Shadow going to finally show up, for example. In fact, she hasn't seen Shadow for a while now, ever since he stopped visiting the village. To her, it was suspicious and she made up theories, that he might be planning something behind the scenes.
"Uh, Sticks.. you will probably never understand these things, will you," Amy sighed while cupping her face as she leaned her elbows on the table in front of her.
"I rather prefer to never understand that, else it might infiltrate my mind and then I won't be able to get rid of it!" Sticks gave out a usual paranoid response, which Amy could already count with, so she just nodded before returning her glance back to the foxes, who moved somewhere else now and sitting together in a grass under a palm tree they laughed together, chatted and at one point they held hands together. Amy smiled upon the sight and considered one little love mission accomplished.