Chapter 17-Querencia

Hello Cherries,

So here is the update, tell me the how is the qriting and updates going on. I am eager to know.

I am clearing the every enemistic character deeply because when the plot going on back track I will not describe anything.

So bear it with me.

Tell me anyone is there who is dorgetting the things every now and then...

I am suffering fromt he same.

Any suggestions???

Chaddo g aap logo ne to ab tak cover ke lye bhi help nahi ki.

With Love
Raina

__________

Mrityunjay was signing the papers when a call disturbed his turbulence

The phone call crackled to life, the tension palpable even before a word was spoken. On one end of the line stood Mrityunjay, his voice dripping with regal poise and authority. On the other end, Adwait bristled with anticipation, his heart a turbulent sea of emotions as he prepared for the verbal clash that awaited.

"Adwait," Mrityunjay's voice cut through the silence, smooth as silk yet laced with an unmistakable undercurrent of command. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

Adwait's jaw clenched at the thinly veiled sarcasm in Mrityunjay's words, his resentment bubbling just beneath the surface. "Ah, Mrityunjay," he replied, his tone edged with a mixture of defiance and disdain. "I see your arrogance precedes you as always."

A faint chuckle echoed through the receiver, sending a shiver down Adwait's spine. "Arrogance, Adwait? Merely confidence in my convictions, I assure you."

"Convictions?" Adwait scoffed, his voice tinged with incredulity. "More like entitlement, handed to you on a silver platter by virtue of your birthright."

There was a momentary pause, the air heavy with the weight of unspoken words. Then, Mrityunjay's voice, calm yet cutting like a blade, sliced through the silence. "Ah, but Adwait, it seems you mistake privilege for destiny. While you languish in resentment, I seize the opportunities fate presents."

Adwait bristled at the implication, his fists clenching in frustration. "Opportunities? You mean the ones conveniently laid at your feet while the rest of us struggle to make our mark?"

A smirk played at the corners of Mrityunjay's lips, though Adwait couldn't see it, he could sense the smugness in his adversary's tone. "Ah, the bitter taste of envy," Mrityunjay mused. "A flavor I'm all too familiar with, though I must say, it suits you less than it does me."

Adwait's temper flared at the patronizing tone, his voice rising with indignation. "You mock me, Mrityunjay, but mark my words, I'll not rest until I've toppled you from your lofty pedestal."

There was a steely resolve in Adwait's voice, a fire burning bright despite the darkness of his circumstances. Yet, in the depths of his heart, there lingered a gnawing doubt, a fear that perhaps, in the game of politics, destiny favored the chosen few over the determined many.

As the call drew to a close, the echoes of their verbal duel lingered in the air, a testament to the clash of wills between two men bound by ambition and divided by destiny.

Adwait Singhalkar is a man fueled by ambition and thwarted by circumstance. Born without the silver spoon of privilege, he harbors a burning desire for success, yet his aspirations remain elusive due to his lack of background. Despite his setbacks, Adwait commands the attention of the public and the political arena, drawing followers with his charisma and determination.