Bai Yue asked, "Did everyone else take leave?"

Li Ren nodded. "They did. You and An Yu were the earliest. But I saw him on the way here just now, so he should be coming to school today."

With that said, Li Ren distanced himself and scrutinized Bai Yue up and down.

Bai Yue was puzzled, looking at his friend. "What are you looking at?"

"It's just... I thought every Omega would look strange after differentiation."

Bai Yue tilted his head.

Li Ren lowered his voice and leaned in closer. "I saw An Yu just now, and I almost didn't recognize him. The change was too drastic."

At his words, Bai Yue's heart skipped a beat. Could there be any changes after the awakening of Omega pheromones? It wasn't taught in the textbook, so he hadn't paid attention to this matter.

Though somewhat uneasy, he remained composed on the surface. "What kind of change?"

Li Ren shook his head. "I can't describe it. You'll see when you meet him." He paused for a moment, then continued, "It's like... always being ready for pregnancy."

This description was hard to comprehend, but a few minutes later, Bai Yue finally understood that Li Ren's words were not exaggerated.

After the hurried sound of the bell, An Yu arrived late, stepping into the classroom with the ringing of the bell.

There weren't any noticeable changes in his appearance, but his aura was different.

Before, he was still underage, with a pretty face but still somewhat green. Now, he seemed much more mature, like ripe honey waiting to be harvested.

"... "

Wait a moment.

Bai Yue sniffed, as if he could truly smell the scent of honey in the air.

This scent... was it An Yu's pheromones?

No wonder Li Ren would say such things. Although adult pheromones wouldn't have much effect on minors, one could still vaguely sense their presence.

He lifted his head, locking eyes with An Yu.

Instead of coming over to mock him as usual, An Yu just glanced at him and returned to his seat.

Li Ren was quite surprised. As Bai Yue's desk mate, he was used to An Yu coming over to pick a fight for no reason. Now, he just passed by so easily, clearly not because of the need to attend class.

After all, An Yu wasn't exactly a good student.

Li Ren exclaimed, "He's matured."

Bai Yue remained noncommittal.

Before long, the homeroom teacher also walked in. Upon entering the classroom, he caught a whiff of an unusual scent and furrowed his brow.

Scanning the few remaining students below, he quickly identified the culprit.

"An Yu," the homeroom teacher said, "control your pheromones. If the wake-up period hasn't ended, don't rush to come to school."

Upon hearing this, An Yu rolled up his sleeve and sniffed it. Then he looked at the teacher. "I didn't smell anything."

The homeroom teacher responded, "You must be used to it."

However, it was not difficult to understand. An Yu's genetic level was higher than others. Consequently, controlling pheromones would be more challenging for him.