TRAIN 'TIL YOU DROP: BENCHMARK TESTING

V1 stood in the make-shift arena, primed and ready for non-lethal combat. The only weapons in its arsenal were the Marksman pistol (only to utilize its coins), Feedbacker, Knuckleblaster, and Whiplash. Standing in the center of the ring, it looked towards the students pooling into the arena, and V1 noticed how many of their suits are more for looking good than providing a use. This was... fine, but V1 much preferred and silently applauded the students who were able to incorporate weapons or other utilities into their suit, like Katsuki Baguko's Grenadier Bracers  or Kyoka Jiro's Stereo Boots. Now that all the students were here, it was time to begin instruction.

"Now that all of you are gathered, we will go over the exercises for the day. All of you will be fighting me head-on so I understand how well you work together, then we will have individual fights so I may determine your individual abilities. Aizawa will be observing to make sure I don't go overboard as a new teacher. Your performance today will define your next week of classes, so give it your all or lose the festival. Understood?"

After a chorus of yesses, V1 gave the students 2 minutes to formulate a plan while it fiddled around with its equipment, making sure everything was right, before it walked over to Aizawa.

"So why was I not allowed to bring the rocket launcher with me?"

Aizawa deadpanned at V1's question.

"It's a rocket launcher, do you really thing we are going to allow you to use it? Even if it doesn't make a real explosion without hitting a living thing, we can't trust you with it yet. Be grateful Nezu approved the coins."

V1, despite not liking the hero's reasoning, had no choice but to agree.

"Time for the match, can you count us down?"

"Did you explain how the match will work?"

"I did, but you must not have heard it. The rules are the same as the sports festival, where if one is incapacitated or pushed out of the arena, they are out."

"Good. Five."

V1 stared at 1-A, noticing how the class was in a formation, but not one that V1 could identify. The machine had purposefully not looked at any of their quirks to make this spar more fair for both parties.

"Four."

However, upon closer inspection, it noticed how Yaoyorozu stayed in the back, something spewing out of her right thigh.

"Three."

'Their going to try and wrap the material around me, most likely similar to Eraser's binding cloth. I can easily parry the attack, so it won't work well for them.'

"Two."

The rope had stopped generating and was caught by Sato, who had downed 10 grams of sugar at the start of the countdown.

"One."

V1 lowered itself into a runner's lunge, already knowing how it's opening move for the sparring session.

"Go."

V1 dash-jumped towards 1-A, +PARRYING the binding cloth Sato threw like a lasso towards the floating gloves of Hagakure, +FRIENDLY FIRING the cloth around her stomach causing it to tighten, restricting her arms and taking her out of the fight. It then back-dashed and slid under Sato, who threw another punch, before knocking him over out of the arena with a knuckleblaster punch, the shockwave blowing nearby students back. It then tossed a coin to +CHARGEBACK a laser from Aoyama, reflecting it towards an incoming Ashido which caused her to fall out of the arena trying to dodge it, then did a slide jump out of the group to avoid punches from various students.