PROLOUGE: THE WORLD LOOKS REAL

"May your woes be many, and your days few."

Standing before the frame of the surreal elevator, the supreme machine V1 stood, stained with the blood of the archangel Gabriel. It stood, processing and learning from the battle it won, before plunging into the elevator's depths again.

As it fell, the machine received a message from the being that gave it life after it was abandoned by its creators.

"C u r s e d  M a c h i n e,  y o u  a r e  n o 
l o n g e r  e n t e r t a i n i n g."

Suddenly, V1 felt a feeling of tugging on its left as it was pulled into a separate elevator shaft before being blinded by a bright blue sky it had not seen in a long time.

As the machine started quickly falling towards the ground, it used its short time to gather its bearings. It was approaching a large, dome like structure with what looked like many different environments arranged in a strange shape. A city on fire, a large pond with a ship, the longer V1 scanned the area, the stranger it became. Looking down, the machine noticed a group of people on a set of stairs, likely the entrance, and what looked like a purple fog around them. More figures in threatening positions around the center of the area, and a giant, beast-like one in the center. V1 prepared for a fight as it slammed to reach the ground faster.

Aizawa was focused on the villains brave enough to attack his students. Standing between the many villains and his students, he knew that he was stuck waiting for a lifeline in the form of All Might and the other U.A. teachers, and that would be at least 15 minutes, to long for him to hold his own if all of the villains rush him. Aizawa was strategizing more, half-listening to the villain with hands all over his limbs, before he heard a faint whistling sound.

A blue blur rabidly dropping in front of the villains was his only indicator to jump, with Aizawa barely doing so in time before V1 hit the floor, knocking over most of the villains with his fall. A blue human visible from the dust created from the slam, but with glowing, golden wings and a slim, almost camera-like shaped head.

V1 stared at what it saw to be the biggest threat: the massive humanoid, before listening to what the machine believed to be the leader of what it thought to be an attack. Looking at the demon, V1 took note of it being a new one, along either the beast in front of it. The machine made a mental note to add these new demons to the terminal database when it found one.

"So, some level 10 new hero shows up to stop us from leveling up in this dungeon? Well, if you think you can stop us, we might just kill you with the kids to get All Might over here." V1 mentally chuckled at the notion of being called a hero, especially after the genocide of humanity, which many of the demons seemed to look like. V1 noted the demon's looks before preparing for battle. "Nomu," the hand-covered demon commanded, "kill the newbie."

Immediately after hearing the command, the demon named Nomu lunged towards V1, attempting to pick the machine up. V1 quickly dashed away, before performing 3 +PROJECTILE BOOSTS,  before sliding under the Nomu and sticking three nail gun magnets into the demon's back. Firing the attractor nailgun, the nails digging into the Nomu's back, followed by the golden flaming saw from the sawblade's overheat variant to stop the demons attempting to run and help the Nomu.

The Nomu stumbled forward, allowing V1 to climb on top of it and repeatedly bash into its head using the kuckleblaster. It was a crude and not very stylish, but V1 did not want to take any chances defeating this new demon. After only five blows to the head, the Nomu fell forward, lifeless as far as the machine could tell.

To say Aizawa and Thirteen were shocked was a complete understatement. This apparently unrelated villain had not only dropped from the sky but had defeated a creature that was supposed to kill All Might. The blue villain stared at Aizawa before sticking its hand into the spots where it stuck the nails in the Nomu. What was even stranger was when the villain pulled its hand out of the Nomu, the blood went into its hand.

"I am here, to save the day?" All Might yelled, confused as to who the new person was and why they were kneeling over a villains body. "Eraserhead, is this a staff member I was not told about?"

"No, this is someone I don't even know." Hearing Eraserhead confess that he did not know this thing was worrying, since he had many connections to people in the hero world.

All Might and Eraserhead stared at the creature for a moment, it looking back before it knelt down and started cutting the concrete with its red arm. It wrote 'I am assuming that since you two are not quick to attack me, I am no longer in Hell. I can answer any questions when we are in a safer space.' Before All Might could respond, the villain, who everyone ignored, started screaming at the machine.

"No, no, no! It's not fair! Nomu was supposed to fight All Might, not some newbie hero! How the hell did you even manage to take it down?!" V1 stared at the villain before aiming its revolver at his head threateningly. Before the machine could fire, the purple mist surrounding the people at the stairs, those people seemingly disappearing, and surrounded V1.

"I have no clue who, or what you are, but I can't let you kill our leader." Before V1 could use the knucklelaster's shockwave to escape the mist, the Nomu rose from the dead and started attacking V1 again, with an attack it couldn't dodge given the machine didn't see it coming.

V1 was slammed into the warp villain, who sent V1 crashing into someone with blond hair who cursed at it. Before V1 could listen, it rode a rocket to the Nomu, and jump just before the rocket collided with the beast's exposed brain. The Nomu took a step back from the attack, and the machine used that to its advantage by knocking the Nomu over with the knuckleblaster and getting the beast on it's knees, where All Might then uppercutted the beast into the air and out of the USJ.

The attacks from the beast had temporarily muted V1's audio intake, so it couldn't hear the endless insults from the blue-haired villain, only foxing the problem after he was warped away. V1 then opened one of its wings compartments and grabbed one thing it never thought it would use again: an old voice box. Using a small welder on its left middle finger, the machine quickly and carefully welded the voice box onto its neck, before turning to the person it identified as Eraserhead.

"I understand you have many questions. I will answer them, but I will only answer them when everything is tended to and fixed." The pro hero just looked at the machine, dumbfounded at how quickly it regained its voice.

Hey, author's note here. First part in what I don't expect to be a lot of people to read. I just had this idea in my head, and after reading a bunch of Wattpad stories I just went "fuck it" and decided to write my own. Let me know what you think, and if I commit any Wattpad sins, let me know so I can fix em. Have a good day/night.