30- The Feelings Through The Bond

Start from the beginning

I was tempted to turn around and see if he was talking to someone behind me.. His tone did seem as...jerkish as it normally sounds.

" Seeing it's probably something you shouldn't be having... No thanks."

" It's Churum.." He exhales a huge puff of the all to sweet smell, " Helps on the nights like tonight." He slides it almost seamlessly in my hands and seeing that alone makes the urge even stronger to climb him like a damn tree.

I take a huge puff, the effects taking over almost instantly as I flutter my eyes close leaning on the cold wall. " Feeling it?" Xaden asks, his tone sounding a bit more amused.

I hum, opening my eyes and making the..fatal.. mistake of looking at him. He's smiling, not only was his voice so damn appealing with that tone, the way he smiles.. genuine smile, not the jackass one... is so dangerously beautiful.

" I'd take another couple puffs Fury, your looking a little.. eager." It sounds like he purrs, purposely spiting me, or wanting to upset me..or rile me up or.. I inhale 3 more times quickly letting my head spin, the heat slowly disappearing just a little.. but the knots in my stomach seem to tighten.

" Has this always happened? When you got Segyl as a dragon when they decide to.."

His smooth laugh fills my ears, my head, my senses once more, I sigh at his laugh needing, pulling away from him looking out as the snow now just falls. " Yes, and I've woken up in to many beds."

" Have you ever felt like your on fire, like you just want to rub up on anyone end everyone.." I babble like I can't even control it inching closer to him, looking up in those eyes, just want to pull him into me..

He seems to take notice twisting his head almost jerkily, " Have you grounded yet?"

" Grounded?" I smirk, " What's that?"

He sighs deeply taking a step back, " Shit Fury.." He takes the cig from my hand, inhaling a few more times before giving it back to me. " Your going to rub allover everyone if you don't know how to ground-"

" Does it look like I'm channeling?" I question, my tone sounding a little suggestive. He keeps me at a distance putting his hand on my shoulder... The urge I had to just bite or kiss his arm...

" Technically he is channeling you a little if you can feel him all of the sudden and..this strongly..." He mutters, " Ok, listen..

" I'm listening.." I take a step closer leaning my head up. He let out a deep breath backing me up against the wall, holding me back by my hips... his thumbs brushing against me making some of the heat disappear.

My focus clears just a bit as I look up at him, he's looking back down at me with a look saying he's feeling something stir within him as well. " Are you feeling a bit more..satisfied?" He grins. " Enough to pay attention?"

" Tell me how to ground.." I spit.

" Not with such a sharp tone like that Fury." He says, " Ask me nicely. I'll wait."

" Then your going to be waiting awhile.." I snap feeling more heat rise as he takes his hand off of me, I was tempted to grab them again and put them on me.

" I don't think you realize how patient I can be. Besides I'm the one with the joint, and I'm already grounding..while you Fury.." He knows exactly what he's doing as he drops the hood of my cloak revealing my loose hair flowing in the wind, brushing some off my face.