Boss!! Nejama pregnant ah irukuravangala pathukuradhu romba kashtama? Santhosh whispered to Vijay and he glared at him..

( Boss? Is that a tough job to take care of pregnant ladies?)

Sorry boss.. Santhosh said and took the bag from Rudra..

Rudra, don't get tensed.. I'll take care of her and moreover, the research team also coming today, there are girls also in that team, so I'll ask them to handle her if she needs anything that she can't ask me.. okay? Don't worry..

Thanks da.. Rudra said and hugged him. He went to Meenakshi and hugged her..

Bye ladoo... Bye thatha.. he said and ran from there..

Come Meena ma.. Vijay said and held her hands..

Is this really that slippery?

Yeah Anna!!! Last time also I almost fell for three times while walking.. she said and pouted..

I'll do something for that.. he said and they went inside the meeting room..

They all took their seats and Santhosh kept an flask before her on the table..

Thank you Santhosh.. she said and asked him to sit beside her.. Vijay sat on her right, and Shiva thatha sat on the corner seat..

Vijay kept an single sofa for Shiva thatha, as he can't able to sit in the normal office chairs for long time..

Meena ma.. all the best.. I'll be here, ask me anything okay? Shiva thatha said before going to sit and she nodded her head..

Anna, when they all will come?

Meeting starts in half an hour Meena ma.. Vijay informed and went out as he received an important call..

At the time Meenakshi's mobile rang and she took it from her hand bag.. she looked at the mobile and a big smile formed on her face..

She immediately attend the video call and Jeevitha shouted at Jayaram and called him as her sister attended the call..

Akka!!! How are you? Where are you? Why you didn't called me? She asked angrily..

Santhosh looked at the mobile with wide eyes.. as far as he knew Meenakshi, she is a soft spoken girl, but here her sister is screaming, not even talking normally...

Don't shout Jeevi kutty, I'm fine.. and I went out with your mama that's why I didn't called you.. how is amma, appa? She asked and Santhosh looked at the background of her house.. Jeevitha was sitting outside of her house, in the thinnai ( a sit out that built outside the house) and it clearly shows her entire street from her back side..

It's looks like a village.. Santhosh thought and closed his ears while again hearing her screaming..

Akka!!! Who is that beside you? Jeevitha again shouted and Shiva thatha chuckled at her hyper mode..

I'm asking you nicely, don't shout now.. Meenakshi galred at her and she mumbled an okay..

He is Santhosh.. then Meenakshi explained everything..

Akka?? Really?? You started to work? Jayaram asked from behind Jeevitha and she nodded..

All the best akka!!! Jayaram said and ran from there as his friend called him..

Why he didn't went to school today? Meenakshi asked..

That area's big shot's father died today akka, so no school for him for two days.. she said ..

Is Murugan there, I wanted to talk with him.. Shiva thatha said..

Yeah thatha.. one minute I'll give to dad.. Jeevitha said and ran inside.. Meenakshi went and gave her mobile..