✨️💙Gay thought #93💙✨️

Dear Diary,

Day 20 of snowtrapped partie sept.ember hehe. Oh it was a close one but the winner is to reach out to free him. Mario squints, lets out his thinking noise and stares at the picture frame. "OooOOoo can Mario draw with a marker on his face? Bet S Emm Gee 3 will be more smexy!" I shake my head of irritation and whisper to myself. "He's already sexy with the redesign..." Mario snickers at me with a big grin like a troll face. Oh no he knows! HE KNOWS! I'm sweating nervously because I sounded like a mega simp! "S Em Gee 4 is gay for S Emm Gee 3! Aww they grow up so fast! Where's the baby?" My face flustered, buries my face with my hands and screams. This is gonna be harder than I thought it would be...Mario is chanting happily, dancing like a cheerleader and shouting "Mario is number one S Em Gee 34 shipper! Yippee!!" Yup. Three is gonna kill me before we escape the mad house. I pull my hands away from my face, see the portrait of Classic SMG3 again and take a deep breath. It's now or never... While Mario is too busy celebrating, I reach out my hands into the painting, eyes widen as my hands go through it surprisingly and grab his black overalls straps. Mario keeps dancing with pure joy. "Oh yeah! Wait, why does this remind me of rule-" His sentence stops when he sees me pulling Classic SMG3 out of the picture with his jaw dropping on the floor and panicking a little bit. I chuckle anxiously, release his straps and stare for a couple of minutes if he's gonna move or say something. My eyes are gazing at him...Wow, this is so unreal...Oh SMG3...you were one silly arch nemesis...well, ex arch nemesis...Mario examines Classic Three like he's a doll and his eyes sparkles. "OoOoooo congrats on your newborn baby!" Suddenly, Classic tilts his head at Mario, grabs by his collar shirt and looks angry. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING ME BABY YOU DUMBASS!?" Holy memes! He's alive! But...He doesn't have a voice, it's just...subtitles...This is gonna be so weird since now we all have voice actors-. ANYWAY! Mario is screaming like a bitch and pushes Classic away from him. "Hey! That wasn't very nice of you S Emm Gee 3! Also where's your voice?" This is gonna be so complicated. "Mario, he's from the past. You know, before the redesign?" Classic notices me and looks shocked. "Woah what the fuck? SMG4? What happened to you??" Is that a blush creeping into his cheeks? Awww still the same Three we know and love. I explain everything to Classic about my timeline, the death rooms situation with the creepy narrator that is watching us and on our way to rescue my Three. I swear I can tell he's being so confused about what's going on but I know he'll understand or doesn't care.

After "getting along" with Classic Three, he promised that he will help us and I quoted him "I'll help you idiots, not because I wanted to, it's just I don't have nothing else to do anyway-" Sounds about him alright. Mario is teasing him by poking his shoulders. "Oh S Em Gee 3!~ Do you like S Em Gee 4's new redesign?" Classic coughs, his cheeks turns red and looks away from his stupid avatar. "No I don't! He looks way gayer!" Okay fruitcake- Heh, I should call Three my fruitcake. It suits him. Because he's fruity and he got cakes- Okay stop gay thoughts! I know I missed my Three but this isn't the time for it! I giggle at his reaction (I almost spell erec- Okay I'll shut up.) and smile. "Don't deny it dude, you like it." He huffs, crosses his arms like a sassy bitch and grumbles. "Shut the fuck up...Baka..." Mario bursts into laughter while I giggle even more. Oh I remember him calling me Baka several times...Such a tsundere...We settled down because you know, Classic Three could murder us anytime soon and we don't want a grumpy man. I swear I can hear Mario humming the wedding theme song as I give him the death stare and shake my head. No way I'm marrying Classic, I'm gonna marry my bbg!.....Right they're the SAME person but whatever! You know exactly what I meant! Classic stares at me with a raised brow. "You good? Like I don't care about you, just wondering..." I stare back at him with a soft smile. "I'm good dude, thanks for checking on me~" I pinch his cheek teasingly and smirks. "OI! I WASN'T CHECKING ON YOU! DON'T TOUCH ME IDIOT!" He slaps my hand harshly and rubs his cheek with a grumpy look. Mario pokes his other cheek playfully and giggles. "Can S Em Gee 3 check on Mario?" He sighs heavily. "Nobody cares about you fatass!" He punches Mario's face aggressively and groans. Geez, maybe we should stop before he's gonna drag our dead corpses...

My legs are killing from the long walk, Mario won't stop crying like a baby and Classic is tempting to shoot our brains out any minute. Now that I'm thinking, if I'm with Classic Three, is my bbg with Classic Four? That would make sense...Oh right, Classic me is gonna be a jerk to my Three....Let's hope he doesn't fuse his bombs and cause destruction...Mario calms down from his baby cry until he stops us from walking by blocking our way. Classic grunts. "What is it this time? You ruined my day with your ugly face!" My best friend trembles in fear and replies "Why do I hear boss music? WHY DOES MARIO HEAR BOSS MUSIC!?" We both look confused and tilts our heads in sync when suddenly the grounds shake violently and a familiar barking sound. No way...I know that sounds too well...The Chain Chomp debuts his presence behind us, ready to chase us down and Classic shoves Mario away from us. "MOVE BITCH! GET OUT OF THE WAY AND START RUNNING!" The three of us sprint for our dear life and we look terrifying. The Chain Chomp is HUMONGOUS! "Not again!" I cried. "What do you mean again!? Is this like the FOURTH time that you made a video about this motherfucker?!" Mario asked and looked at me in confusion. "Wait, you made four videos about this Chain Chomp?" Classic groaned with a frustrated look. "IT'S MY MOST POPULAR VIDEO ON MY CHANNEL! LEAVE ME ALONE GUYS!" I screamed desperately when the Chain Chomp got closer to us. Shit we need a plan to get rid of it! Help us out please! I'm begging you!

~SMG4

{Poll #10, Seriously, who let the Chain Chomp out!? Please vote something to save our assholes! Who should I seek for help?}

Ask Classic SMG3!

Ask Mario!