The civilians snap their necks at Y/N as the boy starts yelling again.

Y/N: Yeah! I'm the only one here who isn't a simp and has some sense!

Izuku tries to stop Y/N from speaking too much as they leave for school.

-Timeskip brought to you by Izuku writing his hero notes while sitting on Y/N's shoulders-

We see the students of Aldera High School sitting in the classroom, as the teacher starts to speak.

Teacher: Since you're all third years, it's time for you to seriously think about your futures. I'll pass out the handouts for future plans now, but... 

He snatches the papers off of the desk.

Teacher: You're all...

He throws the papers in the air.

Teacher: Pretty much planning on going into the hero course, aren't you?

The students yell "Yes!", except a few students.

We see an ash blonde haired boy with his feet on the ground. Katsuki Bakugo.

Bakugo: Don't lump me in with these extras, teach. I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom of the chain like these rejects.

Y/N groans as he looks away, not wanting to hear the chihuahua, UNTIL.

Bakugo: *standing on his desk* I aced the mock test. I'm the only one who can get into UA here. I'll surpass All Might and be the number one! My name will be inscribed on the list of top earners.

Y/N: *snort*

Bakugo: You got something to say, TNT...?

Y/N: Oh great.

Teacher: Oh right, both of the Midoriya brothers are applying for UA too, right?

The students remain silent for a second, but then start to all together laugh.

Student #1: Y/N could actually get in, but Izuku?! You serious?!

Y/N: *glaring* Oi...

The class shuts up, until Bakugo slams his hand on Izuku's table.

Bakugo: Hey, Deku! You're below the rejects! You're quirkless! How can you even think to stand in the same ring as me-

Y/N grabs Bakugo's shoulder.

Y/N: Back. The Fuck. Off.

The two keep staring at each other, as small explosions come out of his hands and Y/N's hands are covered in flames.

Teacher: Ahem. 

The two keep glaring.

Teacher: I said "Ahem"!

Bakugo clicks his tongue as he walks away. Y/N walks up to Izuku and lends his hand.

Y/N: Come on.

Izuku stands up, as Y/N looks back at the students.

Y/N: You all are a bunch of assholes. Added to that, I'd rather have no quirk, instead of having one of the quirks here.

 Added to that, I'd rather have no quirk, instead of having one of the quirks here