Ch 20: Project Disaster

Nana walked into lunch looking for Minah. Despite their sour relation, she wanted to get the project done and over with and actually do good on it.

She spotted her old friend at a table with her friends (not surprising). Nana made her way towards the table. "Yah Minah, Nana is coming here." one her Minah's friends pointed out. Minah grumbled.

"Uh, hey Minah, can we talk?" Nana asked. Minah ignored her. "It's about the project we have to do.." Nana added. Minah began talking with her friends, hoping Nana would go away.

Fed up with her childness, Nana rolled her eyes and grabbed onto one of Minah's arms and started dragging her away. "Yah yah yah! What the hell are you doing!? You can't just go and drag someone against their will away!" Minah shouted when they were outside.

"Well I didn't have any other choice seeing as how you're being a freaking child ignoring me!" Nana shouted back.

"I don't give a shit if I fail this stupid course! Just leave me the hell alone!" Minah yelled and yanked her arm free. She started heading back towards the cafe when Nana gripped onto her arm again.

"Well I don't give a shit about what you want to do, I want to pass and you're going to freaking help me with this stupid project if it's the last thing you do!" Nana screamed. Minah winced in pain and also seeing how Nana yelled, winced as well. She'd always known Nana wasn't one to get loud even if she was easily annoyed. It slightly scared Minah when she saw her yell. Although she knows she going to regret it, Minah surrendered.

"Fine, whatever. Let's just get this dumb project done and over with so we can split up again." Minah grumbled.

Nana let out a sigh of relief, but she was still annoyed. "I don't care if you are free or not after school today, we're going to the library and figuring out what we're going to do." Nana said. She released her grip on Minah and left.

When she knew she was far enough away from Minah, she smiled proudly to herself. She didn't think she had the guts to yell at her old friend, but it worked! At least now she won't have to do everything on her own and give Minah partial credit.

After school Minah found Nana at her locker putting her stuff away. "Hey, lets go before I bail." Minah said. Nana rolled her eyes and shut her locker when she was done with it.

Since Nana didn't have a car and Minah did, Minah drove Nana to the library. It was a silent drive, but Nana replaced the silence by texting in the group chat with the boys. She didn't care if Minah saw her. It's not like anything could be worse between them.

It took them an hour to finally settle on a topic for their project. Nana was put on researching and taking notes while Minah was put on making it into a report. Although they both knew Nana was doing basically everything, they didn't change the rolls.

While Nana settled down in the library chairs with books and a notebook, she received a text from Taehyung

From: TT
Nana we're bored ~ Where are you?

From: Nana
I'm at the library doing research. Go practice for your comeback!

From: ChimChim
We're tired though :(

From: Kookie
Leave her alone she's doing school work

From: Hobi
Lets go to the library!!!!

From: Jin Eomma
We really need to go back to practicing..

From: Yoongles
Why can't we just rest. We've been practicing since 12pm.

From: Joonie
It's 3:17 p.m. hyung..