Ch: 17 Confessions

The boys could see the redness rising from their maknae's cheeks. "Jungkookie liiikes Nana!" Jimin sang.

"Nana and Jungkook sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-"

Jungkook grew redder by the second. "And I thought I was the youngest.." he muttered as they sang on repeat.

Nana sat on the toilet, lid down, with her legs crisscrossed. She clenched her fists in frustration. Why does it always happen with him!? Aish! I hate this.. She'd been in the bathroom cursing in her head for a good hour before she heard a subtle knock.

"It's occupied!" She called and went back to thinking.

Another knock followed by a kick on the door broke her thoughts again. She sighed, annoyed and got off the toilet. "I said it's occupied! Can't you just let a girl be!?" She yelled at the person before even looking at them.

"No." Jungkook replied.

Nana tsked. Why whenever I think about him he just comes out of no where!? "What do you want?"

"To talk," he said plainly.

"About?"

"Us."

Nana furrowed her eyebrows together, confused. What 'us'? There is no 'us'. She crossed her arms and leaned up against the door frame. "Speak."

Jungkook took a deep breath, "I know you think I'm a brat and you say I'm annoying or an idiot or whatever and I know you hate me, but," he took an even deeper breath "I like you."

Nana choked on her own spit. What did he just say???

"I may be hot headed, but I just bundle up all my feelings and sometimes they just come out unexpectedly. I'm just awkward with them and it's hard for me to express how I really feel so I sometimes lash out when I don't mean to.."

"I- Wha- ... Why are you telling me this?" She couldn't find the right words.

"I don't know," he admitted which made Nana frown even more. "I just... I can't deal with it anymore." He sighed."I know we started off bad. At first I really didn't like the idea of some random girl coming in and helping manager hyung out. I really didn't like that someone was stealing manager hyung away from us and just having someone else replace him when he needed it just irked me," he continued while he leaned up against the wall behind him. Nana stayed silent and confused. "I yell at you, I call you annoying and stupid. I ignore you and give you the cold shoulder. I'm a jerk to you and I push your buttons sometimes too far, but really, I just want you to see me. I want you to notice me and only me. I want you to laugh because of me. I want to be the one to comfort you and help you when you're sad. I don't want to keep being the reason you're always mad."

Nana's face twitched. She forced her face to stay static. She was confused, but also not that confused. She was overly pissed off at him, but every word he said kept tugging at her heaert. She knew she found him attractive, even from day one. Even from when he was constantly annoying and pissy. She was confused, but she knew Jungkook was more than just a hot headed teen. He was so young, yet so sucessful in BTS. He was hardworking and passionate about what he does. She was just... confused. She had an internal war with herself. Debating whether or not to just punch him in the face or hug the brat standing in front of her.

Nana was about to speak, but got interrupted when her phone started ringing. She pulled her eyes away from Jungkook to look at her screen.

Unmanly Deer is calling

She laughed mentally at her screen. During the past few crappy weeks, she'd been in contact with Luhn from Exo. He was honestly like the older brother she never had. She'd shared more stuff with him than she had with Minah.

She looked up warily at Jungkook who's face darkened when he saw the name. "Don't answer it." he warned.

"I have to," she protested lamely. She slid the answer button and held the phone up to her ear. "Hel-"

Jungkook pushed himself off the wall. He grabbed onto Nana's arm that was holding the phone and held it away from her ear. Before she could even open her mouth the slightest to protest, he crashed his lips onto hers.

Surprised, Nana loosened the grip on her phone and it slipped through her fingers, falling on the floor.

After what seemed like forever to Nana, she wriggled herself free from Jungkook's hold and ran off, leaving Jungkook and her phone behind.

[A/N: it's been foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr since I actually wrote. whoops. sorry all. School yeknow?

P.S. My writing makes me cringe e.e it's awful]