Chapter Eighteen: My King (M)

I returned to my chambers after making sure Odette was settled in the room next to mine.
Once I was in I started taking the pins and jewels out of my hair, then my jewellery, when my door opened and saw Henry walk in with discretion making me smile.
I turned from my mirror to face him and saw him just observing me with a smile before walking forward.

"I know it is a few years too late, but I am sorry for Thomas. Such a stubborn man but I love you and will support you always."

I said with a smile when he froze a little but waiting, he sagged a little then came forward before bringing me to his arms and let him cry for his friend.

"Why could he not just accept my reformation?"

He was sobbing and held his head to my chest, encouraging him to let it out while I petted his head.
After a little while he calmed down, I kissed his head and whispered sweet nothings to him before he pulled back and kissed my lips fiercely which I reciprocated vigorously when he pulled back, I could see his eyes looking me at with lust and love.

"I missed you, My Harry."

"I missed you, My Addy."

He said with love before kissing me again, I could feel his hands undoing my dress before forcing it to the ground, he pulled back to look at me with untold desire, then attacked my breasts vigorous before going down on me, his tongue was as skilled as I remembered making me moan out a little then I felt his hands spread my thighs a little to make more room which I accommodated.
He was then using in his fingers in deeper making me grab the dressing table as his sucked my clit then I used one of my hands to grab Harry's head as I whimpered put his name.

"Harry"

I whimpered again before I felt myself come undone but he did not stop and just when I was about to cum again, he pulled away making me whine.
He stood up then stripped out of his clothes before pulling me flush to his body and his hard cock, then he picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around him, then he layed me onto the bed and thrust inside me making us both groan in delight.

"My Addy, finally."

He said with a growl as he started to thrust inside me, I could feel myself clenching around him as he felt so good.

"Henry........so good."

I said with a moan making him thrust harder inside me hitting my g-spot causing me to climax but Henry was far from finished, he started to fuck me even hard then pushing my legs wider making me climax again before he came undone inside me then he lays on top of me and keeping himself inside me but he kept kissing my shoulder, neck then chin before pulled his face looking at me.

"I love you Addy, thank you for coming and taking care of Mary. You are my everything."

"You are my everything, tell me what you wish and I shall see it done. Now once you have had tonight's fill of me, tell me what you wish."

"Yes my love, but for now let's see if your womb wants another baby."

He said with a smile which I returned before we spent the rest of the night making love, I knew he had breeding kink.

The next morning I woke to find myself in Henry arms, I snuggled close with a smile before kissing his chest to wake him up which caused him to groan in fake annoyance.

"Sleep, my love."

"It is morning my love, you need to leave before others wake."

I said with teasing making him groan again and I laughed but pushed him to get up.
He did so but kept looking at my naked body with desire and I just kept walking to my nightgown and covered myself making him groan again, he got dressed but gave me one last kiss before leaving.
Once I was dressed and ate with Odette, then I was asked to attend his Majesty, I left Odette with Catherine because I was unsure of any other which they were happy too do as their son Henry was her age.
I walked towards the kings meeting room and the door was opened immediately when I walked in I saw my father, Henry, Charles and Cromwell, my son William and Edward along with a few other lords present.
I smiled at them all before curtsey to them, they all got up and bowed but my sons came to greet me warmly before offering me a seat next to Henry.