Chapter Nine: Leaving Court (M)

I looked at Joanna as she left to start arranging our leave from court, I was already starting to show and I had the sneaking suspension it was twins again making me chuckle and shaking my head before someone knocked and called for them to come in.
I looked and saw Catherine coming in, I was confused as to why Henry wife was here, but I stood and curtsey to her as she was the Queen.

"I wish to speak with you, lady Adelaide."

"Of course, your Majesty."

Indicating for her to take a seat and sat opposite her.

"I understand you are leaving court for a time."

"Yes, your Majesty. My father has asked me home to spend time with parents, and they miss their grandchildren."

"That's good."

It got awkward waiting for her to say more, but I allowed her to gather herself before she spoke again.

"I know my husband loves you, I know he regrets our union but I also know you love him and this country that you stepped aside to allow it and that solidified you in the hearts of the people."

I nodded at that because it was true. There was no point in lying to her.

"I would like to ask something of you."

I stayed silent but nodded for her to carry on.

"I would ask that if something were to happen to me that you take Mary as your own. I know that your sons are Henrys, I know that Henrys father legitimatise them, I saw the documents many years ago but I knew you took a horrible man to keep those boys safe from others and I thank you for them, I have told no one of this but I have written a letter for Mary when she is older to read. I wish for you to keep a small chest for her safe for me."

I was shocked but touched, she knew thst no matter our difference thst I loved little Mary and that I would keep her safe but what shocked me was the apparent documents legitimising my sons as Henry Tudors and it seems Henry and Catherine knew, hell even my father might know and no one told me, I sighed in a little stress then looked at Catherine.

"Even if I must defy a king, I will protect her as much as I am able, I promise you this."

"Thank you, Adelaide. I know we may not like each other, but I respect you and know of your love for my Mary.

She took a deep breath and then looked at my stomach, then to my face before bringing her hand to my slowly growing stomach . Then the flutters started, and we both smiled at that.

"Thank you for giving Henry what I could not, I will make sure Mary knows that I support you if my life ends."

"Catherine"

I looked at her concerned because I knew her life would not end for many years, but it would be full of hardship.
We talked a little more before leaving and saying she would send the box in the morning, I asked her to make sure it was sealed that way Mary would know that it was untouched.

Later that night, I was greeted by Henry in my room, i smiled at him, and he gave a small smile back.

"Harry."

"Addy, what have you been up to today?"

So for the next hour I told him about my day and the visit from Catherine but I did not tell him about finding out about the documents for my sons and then asked him about his, he informed me about his day before leaving his hand on my growing belly then being down talking to the baby.
He stood up after and helped me out of my clothes slowly and his eyes darken looking at my naked body as I climbed on the bed, his eyes fixed on my belly with desire then he looked further at my soaked pussy.
I moved my fingers down my body to my clit and started to rub it in lazy circles making my hip buck slightly all while looking at the desire and lust on his face.
He slowly walked forward stripping down till he was naked and got down in his knees then brought my legs to his shoulders and his face to my pussy then removed my fingers and replaced them with his own as he started to lick and suck.
He worshipped me for a good twenty minutes before allowing me to climax them he climbed on top of me and thrust in making both of us moan in delight, I pulled my legs apart making me tighter and he started to thrust harder when he got on his knees to see him thrusting inside me.

"Addy..........just you, only you MY ADDY."

"My Henry"

I rasped out then he got a little harder then his thighs slapped my thighs, the pain and pleasure mixture sent me over the edge pulling him with me a few thrusts later.
He pulled out and landed down but pulled me into him as his kissed my head, face and neck then pulled back to look at me in face.

"I love you Adelaide, it has always been you. Thank you for giving me our son's and our new children. I hope for a little girl that is the perfect mixture of the both of us."

"You......want a girl?"

I said in a whisper of suprise, he looked at me with love and adoration.

"Only with you my Addy."

He whispered back before kissing me and I knew Henry definitely loved me if he was wanting a girl with me.

"What if we have another son?"

"Then we better keep trying for a girl"

We both looked at each other before laughing and cuddling each other.

"I will miss you Addy."

"I will miss you too Harry but it is safer for our children to be away from court with the Boleyns around and with the baby in the way...."

"I know but I will come and see the new baby or babies, maybe I got you with two again."

Henry gave me a cheeky smile, I just did the most grown up thing and stuck my tongue out at him making him chuckle.
We spent the rest of the night making love and talking before I fell asleep because I knew Henry would be gone when I woke up I was concerned about what all this would mean for me and my children,....me....a strong woman who has managed to keep Henry at a distance for years but now he has had me again, we can not seem to stop but I still try to be a discreet as possible, the last thing I needed was rumors, I just hope I am doing the right thing.

I woke up the next morning alone, but Henry left me a very pretty necklace and earrings to my tastes, but Henry and Charles knew me best.
Joanna had organised everything for our departure and collected all our belongings before going to say goodbye to the king.
We went to the audience chamber to see him waiting, he looked a little sad and I knew it was because we were leaving, he hugged both boys who returned it as they smiled at him and then hugged me then gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"We will see you soon."

"Of course, your Majesty."

"We have assigned additional guards for your trip home, Lady Adelaide, and write to us when you arrive."

"Of course, your Majesty."

I look at him with love before turning to Catherine and curtsey to know, then nod to show i got the box, which she returned and left.
I could see Anne smug face but ignored her. As long as she stayed out of my way, then there should not be too much issue.