63. car's outside

Oh, darling, all of the city lights

Never shine as bright as your eyes
I would trade them all for a minute more
But the car's outside

- car's outside (james arthur)

63. car's outside

"Why are you so fucking cute?"

"That's exactly the question I was going to ask you!"

The two drunk duo giggled with another shot of soju down their throats. They pointed at each other, replicating the Spiderman meme and laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"No, you are cute." Soojin pulled Seojun's cheeks, ever so roughly and causing the man to flinch in pain. "Even after a decade you look so cute."

"Ya!" He grabbed her hands in his, annoyed by being called cute. "I'm not a high school teenager anymore, quit calling me cute."

"Omo, the famous idol Han Seojun doesn't like being called cute?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you both?"

Lee Suho was questioning his life when he saw his two friends wasted and acting like teenagers. Heck, Kang Soojin never acted like a teenager even when she was a teenager.

"Ya! Language." Han Seojun covered Kang Soojin's ears with his hands. "Is that the way to speak around the females?" He whispered the last word, emphasizing on how serious he was.

"The females?" Soojin slapped his hands away, "Seojun-nnie, am I just one of the females for you?"

"Ani Ani, you're the only female for me."

"Jinjja?" Soojin pushed Seojun afar, "then what about the tons of fans you have? The way they swoon over you!"

Seojun pouted, holding Soojin's hands in his. "But have you ever saw me swoon over anyone else?" He tilted his head, cutely blinking at the girl.

"That's true. I haven't seen you close to any other girl." Soojin nodded, letting Seojun scoot closer towards her. "But why?" The next question got the face palming Suho interested in their conversation.

Suho looked over to Seojun, his best friend who had been on guard ever since the tragic accident. The man had kept it to himself and built his walls high up, making it impossible to break. Seeing him act like a little boy, the same dramatic friend he once had was a blessing.

"Why?" Seojun pondered over the question asked to him by a determined Soojin. "Well, I... Wait- why don't I have a girlfriend?" He spoke aloud, fingers on his chin and in deep contemplation.

"I'm good looking, really handsome, so easy on the eyes, body that would get girls to drool -"

"Algesso, we get it." Soojin snapped Seojun out of his dream trance with a tinted blush on her face. "We get you're handsome, move on."

"Yes, I'm handsome and I'm smart - "

A chuckle from Soojin and a scoff from Suho made the pouty Seojun to frown.

"What?"

"I am smart."

"Geez Seojun," Soojin rolled her eyes, "whom are you kidding? We both know you since middle school. You're not smart." She waved the matter with her hands, ignoring the grumpy expressions on the singer.

"I AM SMART! YA SUHO, BACK ME UP."

The drunk duo turned their heads to face the bystander, who seemed like a deer caught in headlights. Suho didn't want to pick sides, not when they were drunk and would do anything to win him over.