2. wannabe gangster

2. wannabe gangster

Never did Soojin expect Han Seojun, the wannabe gangster, lower than average IQ and ridiculously a jerk pull her along with him as he wanted to speak to her. Although hailing from the same school, Han Seojun and Kang Soojin hardly crossed paths, or that was what the school knew, considering how the two hot heads never held a conversation longer than two seconds. But, the duo had a little grudges of their own over the yesteryears, since Suho was their mutual friend, Seojun and Soojin were also at loggerheads more often than not.

"Ya, Han Seojun," Soojin was done being pulled across the ground, only for them to stop in the middle of it, "what is your problem!" She said, not really aloud, because being loud was Han Seojun's forte, hers was just plain old sass. "Speak what you want to and let me go." Soojin folded her hands across her chest, eyes still holding the fearless attitude and nose in the air as she waited for the lover boy to give her another earful for his dearly beloved's heartache.

However, what Han Seojun said next was something Soojin did not anticipate in this century.

"gwaen-cha-na?" He asked, taking a step closer from their five feet apart stance.

Soojin lost her speech in that minor second as she gawked at the guy standing in front of her, the wannabe gangster with little to no etiquette was asking her if she was okay when he knew that she leaked the video of the girl he doted so much on. She tilted her head, hands in her pockets of the comfortable black coat she wore over the uniform, wondering whether or not she heard him right.

"Huh?" She managed to reply, when he took another step closer, his eyes holding both care and concern and the way he looked at her made Soojin really uncomfortable. Was this really Han Seojun who once pushed her in pure spite and did not apologise even after being punished by his mother? Or the Han Seojun who often called her a nerd and teased her when they were kids.

"Kang Soojin," He asked, snapping her back to reality, "are you okay?" He asked again, clearly she heard him right.

"Yah," Soojin was back to her actual self, scoffing, "Han Seojun, I am really not..." She considered the possibilty of this being an insult, a witty remark or a sarcastic taunt, however, it was nothing but a simple question with silence as he waited for her to speak. "Wae," She asked, wondering what alternate universe this was, "why?"

"The community post about you..." Han Seojun said, softly as Soojin furrowed her eyebrows, "Also the fact that Suho was about to lash at you. I just did not want anyone to publically humiliate you." Soojin rolled her eyes, still not believeing whatever charade Han Seojun was pulling, "are you okay?"

"Ya Han Seojun," Soojin replied, hands withdrawn to the either side of her, "whatever this is, its not going to work." She hissed, their gaze intact even though he was half a head taller, "and you don't have to save me from anyone. I can handle myself." She moved past him, ridiculing this as some petty humor which she was too above to understand and opened the community page on her mobile.

To her suprise, there was a post about her, with her picture which stated horrible things about how she had leaked the bullying video on the site only due to spite, that she was a psychopath and needed to be shunned out of the school and that a bitch like her should suffer the worst there was. Soojin gulped, the way this post was blowing was not the scariest part as the way she felt the urge to rub the dirt off her hands. She logged off the page, the comments were downright horrific and rushed to the washroom where she rubbed her hands, washing them time and again with water and soap. She kept cleaning her hands until they burned, and she stopped, to lean on the basin and look at herself in the mirror.

"You are so pretty," Lim Jugyeong said when she first met Soojin, "Wow, truly a beauty."

"Have you looked at yourself," Soojin replied, instantly liking the new girl, because not only was she kind and soft spoken, she had a beautiful smile, and Soojin loved when people smiled. "Kang Soojin," She introduced herself, hand forward and Lim Jugyeong shook it, "welcome to Saebum, Lim Jugyeong."