8. warrior princess

8. warrior princess

"I don't understand."

Suho would have helped Jugyeong understand if he understood but apparently everything that his best friend did was never his cup of tea. Han Seojun was one unpredictable idiot and what he wanted was often different than what he did. It was like that since they had met, and Lee Suho would never be friends with Han Seojun if it wasn't for Su-yeon, the mediator between them.

"Why would Han Seojun be around Soojin." Su-ah said, frustrated as she was after her breakdown yesterday. She loved Soojin a lot, maybe more than she loved herself and to see her best friend choose herself over their friendship hurt her beyond repair. "I thought he hated bullies."

Jugyeong was quiet. She never really liked bossing around, even if it was Han Seojun. Although, it did sting a bit to see Seojun with Soojin, the girl who bullied her despite being the one who knew everything about her, but in a way, she also knew Seojun was too kind hearted to do something as such. It seemed too suspicious when Seojun walked away from them to help Soojin, and Jugyeong didn't like it.

"Maybe he just really wants his marks, after all he didn't get a team for the term project." Tae Hoon added, but none of them agreed to this.

Seojun was too loyal towards friendship.

Their discussion somehow ended when Han Seojun walked through the door, his blazer loosely tossed over his shirt, sleeves folded and the top buttons undone. They kept staring at him to the point Seojun felt uneasy by their glares. "Ya, what's wrong with you all?" He asked wearing the blazer, he was afraid they'd ask what he feared.

"What's wrong with you!" Tae Hoon and the other guy jumped on him, "seriously, Kang Soojin? You know that girl bullied Jugyeong." They reasoned with him, Suho noticed how Han Seojun's expression stiffened just a tad bit. "don't you have a sister who got bullie-" Hyun Gyu gasped when Seojun grabbed his neck, his eyes on Tae Hoon, a deadly glare enough to be a warning.

"If you mention my sister, one more time." He turned to meet Hyun Gyu's fearful eyes, his spectacles falling over his nose as Suho and the other got on their feet.

"Ya Han Seojun," Suho interrupted the argument and released the poor guy from Seojun's hold, instead he stood in front. "What are you doing?"

Seojun sighed, pissed and upset, he ran his hand through his hair, "he started it."

"That gives you no right to throw hands at someone." Suho was the only one, besides Soojin of course, who could meet Seojun's angry eyes and still manage to stay alive. "Why don't you tell us what's up with you and Soojin, so we don't have to keep thinking that you're onto something."

"The only thing I'm onto is to get some marks, to up my grades." Seojun replied, a careful consideration to his tone because the class was about to start and all the classmates were staring at the duo, especially the very uncomfortable Jugyeong. "And if that's a crime, then sue me."

"Why Kang Soojin?" Suho asked, frustrated with the nonchalance of the guy in front of him, "we asked you to join our team, yet you agreed to hers? What should we understand this as?"

"Something that doesn't concern you..." Seojun's jaw clenched at the way they all were jumping on him, was he so difficult to trust that they had to misjudge him. "And Le Su, stay in your lane. I can do whatever I want." With that Han Seojun made his way towards the last bench, sitting on it and ignoring the clan.

"Su-yeon died because of bullying." Suho's words were heartbreaking, not just to Seojun but to the rest of the class. Lim Jugyeong could feel the pain in his words, she hated how the two guys were once again falling apart. "and you're being with a bully, what does that make you..."