THE ENDLESS NIGHT

IAN'S POV :

We reach my bedroom and he pushes us inside and locks the door, thank god he locked the door I don't want my brother or my husband's bodyguard to see us fucking like bunnies. That'd honestly be my and their worst nightmare.

Masimo kisses me again squeezing and massaging my butt while biting my lower lip. He is obsessed with kissing me, and I'm too to be honest. We kiss for a long time and then he pushes me on the bed and joins me after removing his shirt and his pants.

"You do realise that I won't go easy on you right? " He asks

"Yes I know but I just want you to know that--- I sigh , I fucking missed you like really fucking missed you. I missed the way you look at me with that hungry and longing expression in your eyes, I miss the way you took care of me all the time even when you were angry with me or even when I didn't even pay much attention, I missed how good your dick felt buried deep inside me, I missed how you made me come so many fucking times, I missed how loud you made me moan each and every night, I missed how you took care of me after we had sex, I missed how you always kissed my forehead before you slept, I missed how you always kissed me a goodbye before I went to work or when you went to work, I missed how you used to come early because I didn't like having dinner late and alone, I missed how you would have junk food with me when you didn't even like it, I missed how you bought me all of my favourite books, and above all this I REALLY REALLY MISSED YOU MASIMO, I MISSED MY HUSBAND to the point that I'd cry myself to sleep every night. So yes If you want to go hard, rough, soft whatever it is you can totally do that to me and I won't complain, because all I need right now is you, you inside me" I say and masimo raises his hand and brings it to my cheek and wipes my tears, I didn't even realise that I had started crying.

He looks at me as if I'm his salvation, his entire world.

"I've missed you too, I've missed you so much that I don't think I can ever express it in these measly words so I'll show it to you by my actions instead " he says

He kisses me and I kiss him back with the same energy that has been renewed just now, he removes my tee shirt and then my pants and then he undoes his belt and his pants go next, he removes my boxers and then starts kissing me all over my face, my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my chin and then he moves onto my neck.

He gives me numerous hickeys and soft kisses on my neck and collarbone and keeps kissing his way down to my nipples, he sucks on them hard and I moan, he loves my nipples I swear to god. He teases them and makrs my skin red. He goes down until he reaches my junk, he looks up at me just when I'm looking at him, waiting for him to give in to me but he doesn't, he kisses around my shaft and every where else except my dick that is crying for attention.

"Ughhh pl ....ple.....please just..." I'm so horny and frustrated that I can't even get a proper word out of my mouth let alone a sentence

"Please what baby?" He rasps

"Just get on with it, please st....stop torturing me for gawd's sake" this time I get a sentence out of my mouth with all my might.

"Well I'll give my wife whatever he wants since I'm a very good husband ain't I?" He asks and I nod like a madman

He lowers his mouth and licks my shaft from the base to the head and I let a moan escape my mouth because this pleasure that masimo gives me always is worth fucking everything. He works on my shaft taking it all in until the back of his throat, sucking my length and then the head, running his tongue over the slit.

He then brings his hand towards my mouth and pushes 2 fingers in my mouth and I lap them knowing what will come next and knowing that this is what I've been waiting for a very long time, I lather his fingers with my saliva and then after some sucking he brings exactly those two fingers towards my hole and rims it. And he inserts his fingers at the same time he sucks on my head very roughly and all those sensations together makes me cum.
But masimo doesn't stop, he licks and swallows every bit of my cum and then brings his mouth to mine and we kiss. He grunts and I moan tasting myself on him is sexy as fuck.

He keeps working inside me and kisses me at the same time, he then moves towards my hole and licks my hole and oh my god if this is what heaven feels like I don't ever want this to stop. I grab maismo's hair tightly but he doesn't even flinch, he continues to tongue fuck me until I'm a sobbing mess and on edge and that's when he stops.

"Masimo I swear to god if you stop after making me like this I'll kill you " I say pointing at myself because I know I'm not in a very nice state.

He laughs and then gives himself a few hard strokes and moves towards me

"I would never let you beg for me aside from when I'm in a punishment mode" he winks and then without even a warning buries himself in me, not very slowly but not very fast either.

He lets me adjust for a few seconds and then starts moving , first with few slow strokes and then he pounds in me like a mad man and let me tell you, this fucking is the best type where I and Masimo we enjoy each other's warmth way too much and he hits my prostate again and again and I moan way too loudly, forgetting that there are people downstairs. He fucks me until I'm spent and have already come thrice and he still goes on and on and let me tell you he hasn't even come once, not even fucking once.

Masimo is the perfect man anyone could ask for, he protects me keeps me safe, feeds me and he fucks me just the way I like, as if he can't live without me , and he has a really fucking sexy body which is worth every penny , his stamina is over the moon, I know he likes edging himself but oh my god he does it everytime and when I'm cumming for the 3rd time he comes for the very first time and then he goes again.

Every morning I'm not only sore but spent and tired as fuck and the after care he gives me makes me want to stay in bed all my fucking life and that's the problem, I don't even have to work according to him because we are fucking billionaires and shit but I love to do what I do so obviously I go to work everyday.

Coming back to my sexy husband I ask him for the 2nd time or 3rd , I couldn't even keep a count because I'm so wiggly " are you there yet ?"

"Yes, yes I'm, call me your husband, tell me how much you like me" he replies

"I don't like you........... I fucking love you, I've loved you for a very long time my husband, and I intend to love you till my last breath, I love you very very very fucking much my sexy as fuck husband "

And he finally comes and fills my inside and brings our mouth together and kisses me. This kiss is not like others, it is soft and rough at the same time, we portray and put all our feelings in this kiss

"I love you too baby, so fucking much that I could die " he replies

"Don't die, I don't want to be a widow at this age" I say and smile and he does too

"Don't worry your husband is The Masimo Delvis and I'm not easy to kill" he says and kisses my nose, forehead and then takes my mouth and we stay like that till the next morning, fucking the entire time.

I never thought that I'd ever be so lucky to find such a handsome man to be my husband and such a caring soul. I thought that all I ever deserved was ruin but masimo entered my life like a KNIGHT IN A SHINING ARMOUR, he saved me from myself and everything else when I was at my lowest.

I love him and I always will and it is for sure that I'm worth of a family of my own and I'll achieve that very soon.

A/N - I know it's random but what's the best bl manga you've read till date?

Ps- mine is Painter of the night, dangerous convenience store , etc etc

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites