THE CLAN GATHERING

MASIMO'S POV :

Well you might think I am dumb to marry anyone but they don't know the plan , I didn't marry just anyone

Ian is a general surgeon and has skills which will help me in so many ways and the other is that his brother is a police officer and not only a normal police officer but he is the head of the police station that falls in my area , it was pure co incidence that it was Ian's brother. That damn police officer has fucked up my life since the last few months but now I got my hands on a real jackpot. I could've killed that asshole but then I didn't want the blood of an officer on my hands and also if I can control ian I can totally control his brother too , my shipments can be easily delivered or shipped and there might be no problem in business.

Also If I became his brother's husband he wouldn't harass me by stalking me that much and would rather stop harassing me all the time and I'm sure that Ian would never tell the truth as he cares deeply for his brother and himself too.

"Sir are you sure about your decision?" mika asks

Mika is my bodyguard and also my right hand , he's half italian and half American, well it's a long story about his mom and his dad but let's skip that . He's as tall as me but is more muscular than me , he has black wiggly kinda hair and hazel eyes , if I would've been a girl or a boy and not related to mika in any ways I would've totally fallen for him deeply . He is older than me by a year or something He's been working for me since I was 18 , I am a mafia's child and the successor of the clan so it's obvious to have a bodyguard at a young age . Mika has always taken my side and fought for me , he's also my bestfriend and the only one I trust with my whole heart . He's done things for me that even my father couldn't and also he's like my brother.

"Have I ever made any wrong decisions mika ? No right . fidati del mio istinto" (trust my instincts) I say in Italian .

After a good 45 mins I am ready and the Reverendo Don is downstairs waiting for me and Ian.

Just after a good 5 minutes ian walks down the stairs in his dirty clothes, all the guards and a few members in the inner circle of the mafia , everybody starts whispering and saying vague things , I hate being a gossip in the clan . Those are the most worthless pieces of shit that I hate but have to keep them as they are my daddy's dearest friends or acquaintances. As soon as I see him I sprint towards him without wasting a minute and drag him to our room harshly and throw him on my bed .

I am a very short tempered guy and patience is the only thing I lack , I see fear in his eyes as I move towards him.

"Just because I talk calmly and gently with you doesn't mean I can't do anything to you , I'll fucking kill you and no one would ever be able to find your body so if you don't wanna end up like that better obey my orders " I say angrily and see him start crying

Omg he is such a fucking crybaby , who cries at the age of 26 it's fucking annoying.

"I want atleast my brother to be at my marriage, how do you expect me to react if you just inform an hour before that I have to marry you and stay with you for the rest of my life , it... it's fucking killing me inside that I can't even call my brother at such an important day of my li...life and I would rather fucking die than marry a murderer like you " he says and brings his hands to cover his mouth very fast , fear rising in his eyes.

"Just so you know I ain't dying to get married to you either , you are just an object that I'll be using for my benefit , now be down in 5 minutes , go and change into that suit and come down" I say and there he goes crying loudly while keeping his hand to his chest.

I mean he is right , as a normal human that he is it's obvious to want your family on your big day . I have no family that I can recall of . My father has always been busy in his life , he never even bother to Praise me or scold me himself, he would always send his right hand to my meetings and if I did something wrong his right hand UNCLE JACOB would calm the situation down . So I simply started to think as if my father is totally dead . Calling his brother Ben (Ian's brother) to our wedding would be fun. The look on his face will be the best thing I'll see today that fucking officer will know who has the power now.

He gets ready while I wait outside, he's a shy little thing but I don't mind giving him a little bit of privacy. He comes out , the shirt is a bit tight for him and the buttons are really doing there job perfectly , the red and black contrasting tuxedo really suits him and the golden details are wayy tooo pretty & totally goes with his face and body and trust me when I say that I've never seen someone who looks this good in a suit like Ian does , not even me I am saying the truth. I come out of my thoughts when he comes close to me

I'm wearing an all black tuxedo , there are some silvery details on it and it fits me properly and makes me look the groom and Ian the wife 😂❤️

I & Ian leave the room and go downstairs and stand near the Reverendo Don

I ask mika to call his brother over and Ben comes as soon as possible and the look on his face wow I would probably pay a million dollars to see that face again.

"What the hell you fucking bastard, leave my brother's hand you asshole , how dare you touch him " he says angrily and tries to make me leave Ian's hand but fails and then goes to punch my face but oh god I care about my face way too much so I duck leaving him more angry but he stops and turns to his brother

"Ian what are you doing here kiddo ? What did he do to you? Why are you holding his hand ? Tell me , fucking answer me , what is all this decor and why are you wearing suits and all?" Ben says sounding as if on the verge of a breakdown.

"I..... I love him , I love him brother and I just decided to marry him that's it , he didn't do anything to me , its okay .
We Love each other and I knew you would oppose this so I never told you . I knew you hated him all those nights you spent on finding even one little thing about him . You hated him so much that I never dared to speak to you about him so today I just decided to marry him and call you directly here " Ian says .

I was shocked & surprised at how good he was at lying like it was a piece of cake for him .

Without wasting any time I tell Reverendo to start the wedding but suddenly a big thing enters my Mansion

Can anything be normal in my life for once 😫💀

These are their tuxedos but you can imagine your own tuxedos

A/n : yay wedding bells ✨💍
Guys what's your favourite snack during reading Wattpad?

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites