THE DATE NIGHT

IAN'S POV:

I walk behind him as he holds my hand his stiff hard and Carousel hands tangled with my not so soft hands , it makes me feel a lil protected or safe, I shouldn't be feeling like this but let's face it you are almost always safe with a mafia protected by his million bodyguards. His eyes go everywhere and on every table while we walk to our table I guess he is just shy or he's just ashamed of me and it's obvious to be ashamed he's a fucking mafia and a hot sexy one and him holding the hand of a not so good looking like him man is not that common.

I come out of these thoughts when we reach the table and we sit . The waiter comes to us to ask for our order. I shouldn't be amazed but the restaurant is really very pretty , the light and dark brown contrasting furniture, the chandeliers that scream 'richness overloaded' the wine fountain near the bar, the big fish tank embedded in one of the walls. The restaurant was fucking beautiful and everything made this night more prettier then i had ever thought it to be.

"What'll you have babe ?" He asks, his voice is soft and calm and that's when my entire body stops working, my heart beats 1000 beats per minute (not literally) I am frozen to the core, I don't even blink after hearing him call me babe shit my stupid heart doesn't stop beating so fast. Ughhhh

"Anything is fine by me , I can eat everything just not the gross combination of food like bacon and strawberries on it" I say he smirks and then orders for both of us.

"Would you stop calling me these flirt and cheesy nicknames , we aren't lovers for you to call me like that" I say irritated

"Ahhhh so at least you think I can flirt & also Idc if we are lovers or not but we are husbands and I can call my wife anything I want" he says smirking

"Don't call me your w-" I get interrupted by the lady who was at the entrance.

"Is everything alright, do you need anything else masimo?" She asks while bending and offering the entire view of her deep cleavage to masimo. But masimo doesn't even look in her direction

"Hey don't be a waitress, it doesn't suit you" I say , masimo pulls his hand to his mouth in shock and the woman stands up lifting herself still too shocked to say anything that she simply walks away stomping her heels, angry I guess but I don't really care about her

"Well look someone's jealous" he says teasing me and I look away

"Are you talking about ghosts because I wasn't jealous at all , why would I be jealous?" I say shyly and in a sassy way

"Okay whatever you say babe" and I blush again, dark red flush on my cheeks . Dammm it . I feel him laughing on me internally.

The food comes and we start eating , believe me when I say it was the best food I've ever had , its the truth.

The restaurant was an old JAPANESE TRADITIONAL RESTAURANT, the food was delicious and the pork was the juiciest pork I've ever had also the tea was calming and soothing.

Soon the waiter brings us the check and masimo pays it & leaves a hefty amount of tip without waiting around for much we leave for home.

We sit in the car again and move when we reach half way to our house . We are suddenly cornered by 2 vans on the highway, they come out and masimo somehow knows whats happening or who they are or what's gonna happen next so he removes a gun from his back and one that's inside his car and starts shooting from the window and leaves the car and bang he slams the door and locks it. He also asks me to stay in the car and not to come out unless he says so. The shooting goes on for a while and I am a man who doesn't like violence at all so I close my eyes to calm myself from having a panic attack but then suddenly everything goes silent.

I get out of the car and see masimo lying lifeless, I panic from seeing a scene like this and run towards him & take his head in my lap and try to wake him up by shaking and slapping his face and suddenly hear a groan from his mouth.

" Hey hey hey wake up hey " I say shaking him a bit

" Hii kitten shusshhh don't worry it's alright , just call mika and call him over here " he says while groaning in pain.

I do exactly what he says and keep his cheeks cupped in my hand while waiting but suddenly I check his pulse and it gets slow .

I know I'm a surgeon but the panick made me loose my senses, seeing him there with blood all over him made my hurt ache so much that I just wanted him to wake up. I ask him where the bullet went and he points over his upper arm, I quickly remove his coat and tear the sleeve of the shirt and open my phone's flashlight and see a bullet stuck in there , I can't perform a surgery here so I gently remove the shirt and tie it over his wound to stop the bleeding and hold him to get up and walk towards the car . I lay him in the back seat gently & sit in the driver's seat and drive at the fastest speed to my hospital.

When we reach there I ask the senior in charge to put me in charge to perform the ER surgery, they agree as they know I'm amongst the best surgeons in the hospital when it comes to the emergency cases

I take a deep breath and enter the room , I wear my scrubs , mask and gloves and start the operation, before doing the operation I send mika the hospital's adress so he completes the formalities.

After almost 2 or more hours I release a sigh and relief all over my limbs and my mind and a little happy to know he's out of danger. He gets moved to the VIP room just after his surgery and I inform mika that he's good and will wake up soon.

THAT WAS A SWEET AS HEAVEN AND A FUCKED UP AS HELL NIGHT.

A/n: well Ian's developing a soft spot for our mafia 🔥🖤

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites