SIDE STORY 2

MIKA'S POV :

I found him

I finally fucking found him, the day when masimo and I returned I got a gut feeling that something was wrong and it all came true when I couldn't find ben , I searched every-fucking-where.
His apartment, his dumb asshole ex's shop, his best friend's place , our secret spot but he was nowhere to be found  and that made me sick to my stomach, I couldn't sleep at nights and I was way too busy in the days searching for him.

I was devastated I won't lie, I had been miserable the entire time trying to find only a single loophole that could lead me to him , anything that could just bring me to him or any information about them whether they're alive or not and  finally I found that loophole and that lead us to them over here in this kind of place. I knew finding ben would be difficult as fuck because he's way too smart and talented and he's a police officer so obviously they knew how to erase their every move , and that's the reason it tooks us a month to find them.

But Now that I've finally found him even god can't separate us and neither can ben, I'll kidnap him if he wants to leave but I'm not fucking spending a single second without him.

I stare at his face, but he's as calm as a sea before the storm, he's always reluctant to let his guard down, specially in front of his brother but I know his true nature, he shows it whenever he's alone with me.

We've been having sex from the last time that club scene happened, I thought he would ignore me and pull different kinds of shit but he didn't, he got drunk while staring at me the whole time in that same club after a week and I couldn't control myself obviously so I did what he wanted me to.

I took him to my room that night and fucked him senseless and hard and rough just the way he likes it, everyone thinks he's a goody police officer and he might be the guy who likes gentle soft sex but it's only me in this whole world who knows that he needs hardcore rough sex that only I can provide and I love his submission, if there'd have been an award for the best submissive it'd be ben's for sure. But it was my slight mistake that I thought he'd give in when not having sex because that's when I knew that he's the best submissive only in bed and then he's this goody officer aside from that and a fucking crude cute asshole to me.

I love it though

I keep staring at him and when he doesn't meet my stare I hold his wrist and drag him to the nearest room.

"What the hell, leave me " ben says,while gritting his teeth and trying to free himself from me but he knows it better than anyone that that'd be impossible

"You can't just barge in like this at someone's home" he says and starts to leave the room but I drag him and throw him across the room so that now he's standing opposite to me.

I start taking slow steps towards him and he keeps going back, matching my rhythm.

"Just leave mika it's all done, we're done so please leave" he says in a low voice and I wouldn't have heard it if I weren't used to his low murmurs

"No" I say blankly and he sees right through me that I'm not leaving

He tries to run out of the door but fails miserably because I catch him and throw him on whoever's bed it is and climb on top of him, caging him underneath my body

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get off me you huge asshole" he says and tries to push me off but that doesn't seem to work at all

"Did you think that you'll just run away to a small place and I won't be able to find you or you thought that you'll run away and I won't give two shits about it? Which one is it? Because if it is the first one you do know what will happen to you now right? And if it is the second one then I don't know how could you even think that way" I say, with a bit of hurtful tone