Chapter 46: Second date - Tomoka's side

Start from the beginning

Together with her in my arms we reached a plain not too far away from the top. I put her down on a bench. Since no one else was around, including any dangerous animals... I left her sleep there and went to pick up a few items I prepared here in the night.

I hurried back as fast as possible to have a chance to kiss her when she wakes up, but Arisa was already awake when I arrived and so I had to act like having no such a plan at all.

„Oh, it is good, that you are finally awake."

Tomokaaa!"

(Did she feel lonely without me?)

Arisa ran up to me and hugged me. I was happy, that my strategy works, but her reaction still surprised me and I was suddenly not able to think clearly. My mind got clouded and all I was able to think about was my unfinished morning goal... but not just that, I wanted more.

(But Arisa is not prepared for that yet!)

I managed to free myself.

„Here. Put this on and defend yourself!"

Huh?!"

Fighting is the best way to chase away any dark thoughts and I wanted to teach her a few basics anyway. If Arisa knows how to fight and defend herself, I don't need to worry about her that much.

„Let's train. I want to teach you a few basics of fighting."

Eeeh? And how do you know how to fight?"

(As the former boss of a gang and thanks to my later lessons in karate, I know it well. But I can't tell her this... or she could see me as a monster.)

„As CEO I have to know it. And put on the armor... instead of asking the questions."

Umm... sure."

I said her to defend herself, but it was me, who was on the defensive side, because I didn't want to hurt her even by accident.

„Don't be afraid and try to hit me in any way."

For first few minutes I let her do whatever was on her mind and just tried to block it. Arisa was trying hard, but with no success.

So, is... it... go... od?", asked Arisa while breathing fast.

„No. It's terrible."

Eeeh?"

„But you have high potential to get better."

Really?"

„Sure."

(But it will be hard.)

„First you need to train your muscles, so in the next hour you will be doing swings... mmm... but let's find something shorter first."

Although we spent more time in breaks than in training, Arisa worked really hard until she was not able to move.

„Okay. That is enough."

„Stay here, I will bring something to eat."

Sure."

Tonight I stored it all in our family cottage, which is situated at the top of this mountain and so now I just need to pick it up from the fridge and warm it up.

As I was coming back, Arisa kept watching me with hungry eyes... or more likely the bag I was carrying.

Mmm... Tomoka, where did you find this all?"

She said, when I began to unpack it.

„It's a secret."

During the midnight adventure I bought us a few bentos in one small convenience store along the road, together with several energy drinks and bottles of water.

Umm... Tomoka... isn't the Sun too low? Wouldn't it be better to head home before it's too dark?"

„It's okay. We can stay here overnight?"

Here?"

Arisa kept looking around in confusion.

„Not exactly here. Follow me."

The cottage was not too far from our current position, but well hidden among many trees.

„Come inside. It belongs to my father, so we can stay here overnight."

I said, when we arrived.

Ahh... I see."

Arisa stopped at the living room and kept looking around.

„Come here. I need to show you also other rooms."

Oh... sure."

I gave her a tour, which ended at a bedroom.

„And this is the bedroom, we will sleep here."

(Yeah... there is just one bed, so you can't run away from me tonight, Arisa.)

While thinking about my plans, Arisa disappeared. A bit later I found her sitting outside and watching stars.

Tomoka... do you like sky?"

„Yeah."

Do you know any constellations? What is it over there?"

„Those are just satellites, but that one is..."

We spent there almost one hour, but then Arisa began to look sleepy and so I called it a day. Arisa changed into the pajamas I bought for her before, and I then got into the bed too. She pretended to be already sleeping, but such tricks doesn't work on me and I finally accomplished my goal...

Good night."

(And have a nice dream... about me... Hehe.)

I woke up early... just when my alarm clock began to vibrate. Arisa was still sleeping and so I sat up on the bed and kept watching her.

(This time she won't slip out)

Finally she woke up.

„Good morning, Arisa."

I said and immediately kissed her forehead again before she had time to react.

(Task completed! ... At least for today.)

Good morning... Tomoka."

By the way, Tomoka... does your father own even this mountain?"

„Yes. From here to the place, where we parked the car."

She was very surprised. My father always owned many things, but I took it as given and never asked about it more.

After breakfast Arisa wanted to go home, but I stopped her and suggested to have 5km run instead. The weather was still fine and so it was just too early to go home... and I also wanted to tire her out because of my future plans.

Arisa managed to finish the run by herself and so I kissed her cheek as a reward. She looked to be happy.

We both then took showers. After lunch Arisa wanted to have another 5km run, but my plan was to go home and she looked sad. I will have to check our schedule and plan the run for some other day.

We finally got home and Arisa headed right to her bed and stayed there till the evening.

(I wonder how she wanted to run another 5km in this state? Maybe she just wanted me to carry her around... ahh... and I missed the chance.)

She somehow managed to eat her dinner later, but still looked pretty tired.

„Good night, Arisa and take a day off tomorrow.", I said and kissed her forehead again.