As the hand brazenly groped his neck, An Yu felt a shiver down his spine. The muscle-bound man smirked, releasing his pheromones in an attempt to stimulate the Omega's glands. After a considerable amount of time with no response and a growing expression of disgust from An Yu, the muscle-bound man finally realized, "Damn, underage?"

"Let go!"

An Yu finally managed to break free, turning to leave. However, his attempt was thwarted as the muscle-bound man's lackey stepped forward, blocking his path.

The muscle-bound man, rubbing his chin, exclaimed, "What a shame! Encountering such a beautiful Omega in this dive, but not a trace of pheromones."

An Omega without pheromones, no matter how attractive, was like non-alcoholic liquor—tasteless and a waste. An Yu rolled his eyes, saying, "If you know what's good for you, get lost. Just so you know, my genetic level is B. If you dare to do anything indecent, you'll get caught!"

At this declaration, the muscle-bound man and his lackeys exchanged glances before bursting into laughter.

An Yu, frustrated, exclaimed, "What's so funny!"

The muscle-bound man suppressed his laughter, saying, "Your big brother here has been in and out of jail countless times. Do you think I'd be afraid of this? However..."

He chuckled, his eyes, tinged with a sickly yellow, appraising An Yu's body from top to bottom. "B level? It's been a long time since I last encountered one. That was truly... mmm, delicious."

Feeling repulsed by the lecherous gaze and hearing the unapologetically obscene comments, An Yu's face alternated between pale and flushed.

The muscle-bound man continued, "If I just let you go, that drink I bought for you and the slap you received would be in vain."

Leaning in, he added, "I can let you go now since you're not far from legal age. Just hand over your phone, and big brother will find you when you're all grown up."

This proposition hit An Yu like a bucket of cold water, chilling him to the bone. What did this person mean? Did he want to keep bothering him?

An Yu, a future Omega to be wed to an A-level Alpha, could only be marked by someone of that caliber. Not by this guy with yellowed teeth, looking ugly and smelling bad, probably a worthless C-level loser!

The muscle-bound man signaled his lackeys with a glance, and they immediately moved forward to grab An Yu.

An Yu finally felt fear—or more accurately, he let his fearful emotions surface and began to retreat, pleading, "N-no, don't come any closer! Someone, help me!"

Hearing the cries, the group of people laughed even more joyfully. "Everyone here is with us, and there's no meddling fool around. No one can come to your rescue."

Not far away, Bai Yue hid in the shadows, witnessing the entire situation. Though he didn't like An Yu, he couldn't just stand by and watch him get marked by those people; after all, they were classmates. He had already called the police back at the hotel, but there was still no sign of them. If they waited for the police to save An Yu, it might be too late.

Bai Yue began to unbutton his shirt one button at a time. The muscle-bound man leading the group had emitted pheromones earlier to entice An Yu, and the scent was somewhat mossy, as if it had been pent up for a long time, an indescribable aroma. At least one thing was certain—the pheromones from this muscle-bound man had no effect on him, indicating an absolute level suppression.

If Bai Yue indeed had an S+ level, enough to suppress the office worker back at the small hotel, then he should be able to handle this group of people.

Bai Yue took off his uniform jacket. While he intended to rescue An Yu, he didn't want to expose his identity in the process. It didn't matter if others didn't recognize him; the crucial part was ensuring An Yu didn't see him.

An Yu, with little strength to resist, had his phone forcefully taken away. The assailants noted all his personal information and then threw the phone back at him. An Yu wiped his eyes, trying hard to hold back tears, and said, "Are you satisfied now? I'm leaving."

However, the group of Alpha individuals showed no sign of dispersing. An Yu, growing anxious, exclaimed, "What more do you want!"

The muscle-bound man, glancing at the young and alluring face, smirked, "I've changed my mind. You didn't cooperate earlier; I can't just let you go like this."

An Yu's face instantly turned pale. These shameless individuals were blaming him, even though they had no intention of letting him go from the beginning.

"Move! Take him to a private room," the muscle-bound man ordered, "Let this whore serve us properly."

An Yu's face was stained with tears, and he had no strength left to call for help. These people were right; there was no hero coming to the rescue in a place like this.

If, if he could start over, he would never come to this place for a drink. He would never sulk alone because of someone like Bai Yue.

But now, with the situation as it is, what's done is done, and no amount of regret can change it.

The muscle-bound man smirked, about to drag the distressed An Yu into the bar. However, at that moment, footsteps echoed from not far away. Shoe soles traversed the uneven ground, creating a faint, shuffling sound.