Chapter 1: Arcadia

Start from the beginning

It was a screen, or a digital screen that was in front of him. He could not believe what he was seeing, it said the words, 'Welcome, Player', this made Issei get up as the screen followed him. 

Opening Start

Opening Start

(A/N: Massive thanks to Issei_Lucifer for the opening)

The screen shows the system as it starts to load the stats. 
It changes to a man, surrounded by multiple enemies. 

It shows Issei preparing for battle, where it soon follows with the others. 
Juniper, a white haired woman, and a purple haired woman along with her family are looking at the scene. 
The scene changes to a smiling white haired man, and a blue haired woman. 

The scene changes to a tomb where a white haired man is giving a side glare, as a skeleton man is walking towards him. 
Soon three beings show up with sinister smiles. 

The Arc Family, Arc Siblings, and the Arcadian Army is shown. 
The scene changes to Issei facing off against a Black Haired woman, with a Lavender haired woman in chains. 

A television screen is shown where Issei is facing against Rias, the latter having hate filled eyes in her. 
Juniper is seen fighting off against Akeno, as the former has a smile, while the latter has a glare. 
The rest of the Arcadian Arcs, along with Yuuto, Genshiro, Gasper and Mari all assist them. 
Mari has a water serpent surrounding her. 

The scene changes to the Skeleton God making an alliance with the white haired man, and their subordinates all working together. 
A swords is shown which is wielded by Issei. 
The scene changes to Issei and his allies all looking at the sunset, as he turns around and gives a smile at the camera

Opening Ends

 Issei asked Ddraig as he spoke, "Am I seeing things...or is this real?"

"No even I am seeing this too...what even is this..." Issei wondered, just how much his life is going to change, is something he was truly unaware of. Issei contemplated on what he must do now, he decided to click on the system screen. 

"Huh...that is interesting.." Issei mused as suddenly the screen changed to something else. 

[Running Start Up Sequence]

Loading Stats...done!

Loading Levels...done!

Loading Skills...done!

Loading Information about user....done!

"Does user desire to stop time?" Y/N

"I guess..." Issei muttered, as time suddenly stopped, he looked around to see Time had completely stopped, as he could touch the place and it barely affected him at all.