Chapter 19

Wednesday was in her dorm room putting up a board of what she got from last night's trip to the morgue.  trying to determine what will happen next and who the killer is. but as of right now, Wednesday thinks the killer is Xavier.

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundy's interest in mind," Enid says after returning to the room.

"still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection," Wednesday commented on the Enid style she liked for her side of the room.

"Is this why you snuck out last night?" Enid questioned her roommate.

"thing, faith and I may have made an unsanctioned trip to the county morgue, to copy the files of the monster's victims," Wednesday tells Enid about what happened the night before with her leaving Nevermore.

"Okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement and I don't even know where to begin,"

"I need to get inside its head," Wednesday said. not bothering to deal with what Enid is going through right now in her head. She just wanted to try and solve this mystery. "discover any patterns or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery," Wednesday said then started to move to the board taking some of the pictures off to show to Enid. " turns out all of the monster's victims have had body parts surgically removed,"

Wednesday started to hand the photos to Enid as she named them off. "the first one a kidney, the second a finger," Wednesday said with Enid saying something.

" Wednesday I don't really feel" enid get out before getting cut off by Wednesday.

"third a gallbladder, and the bearded man from the meeting house two toes. do you understand what this means, these killings aren't mindless. he's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer," all of this making Enid pass out. " it's quite impressive actually," Wednesday turns around to look at Enid to not see her standing there anymore. only to look at the ground for her to see enid pas out there " thing, fetch the smelling salts. again," Wednesday says before turning back around and putting the picture back up on the board.

---

Wednesday once again was in Ms. Thornhill's classroom. while she is sitting next to Faith. watching to see how she is working while also paying attention to others around her.

"While most plants reward their pollinator with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception. the orchid produces a pheromone that mimics female insects. luring the male in. Now once the plant is pollinated, what do the male insects get in exchange,"

"Nada, just like all the guys at the rave'n," Bianca jokes to the class getting most of the other students to laugh at what she said.

"Okay. okay, I know you're all excited about Saturday, which is why I haven't assigned any homework. but I do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. anyone interested come and see me up here" Ms Thornhill says along with asking for people to come up and help with the work that needs to be done for the rave'n dance.

Wednesday didn't really care what Ms. Thornhill was talking about and Faith didn't care about the dance at all. and was not planned was not planning to go at all. she was either going to be going for a run when this happened or just turn in early for the night.

one of the things on Wednesday's mind right now was Xavier considering it looked like he was hurt. not that she cared about his safety, but more about how it happened and what did it to him.  but that was something to solve some other time.

as the class was now over Wednesday and Faith walked together, with Wednesday wanting to show faith in what she had found the monster's victim. but of course, as Wednesday was leaving the classroom Xavier had to say something to her.