Chapter 7

Wednesday, Miss Weems and the sheriff were walking up to the principal office in Nevermore the morning after Rowan's death. the only thing is that no one believes Wednesday is telling the truth and just thinks she is trying to lie to them. for attention most likely and it didn't help with the body not being found in the woods last night.

"How could you miss a dead body" Wednesday asked the sheriff suspicious that the body was not found at all. maybe the police just can't do a job right. but at the same time, Wednesday has more than one question about the night like what is the monster or who is the monster, then the other question on the wolf in the woods. At first, she thought it was a werewolf but they don't turn into wolves they turn into human wolf hybrids but the wolf that the same acted like they knew who she was.

"cause it wasn't there. no footprints no blood no sign of struggle. nothing, nada. my search party looked all night." the sheriff finished off the reason why he didn't believe  Wednesday was telling the truth right now.

"Well, your search party must have left their seeing-eye dogs at home.  I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me. there was a black wolf there maybe you could find that out in the woods." Wednesday says in an annoyed tone because of what happened right now.

"did you get a good look at this monster thing or the wolf for that matter," the sheriff asks Wednesday because he needs to know more about what happened out in the woods if he is going to find anything there.

"it didn't stick around for a chat. has of the wolf it was female black fur other the front right paw was white with the eye colour being gold. for the wolf" Wednesday says back knowing a lot more about the wolf than the monster in the woods.

"Maybe it was one of your classmates, like Faith," the sheriff says his dislike for faith coming out then adding on with. "What is she again"

"sheriff I find that question offensive" Miss Weems says to the sheriff leaving faith out of the conversation not knowing what she is herself.

"Faith has nothing to do with this," Wednesday said to the sheriff, not liking how he talked about faith.  not knowing why she stood up for the girl and didn't like someone talking about her like that.

"Well, I don't care 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue. hikers just ripped apart in the wood" the sheriff says back not listening to what Wednesday said with faith at all

"the mayor said those were bear attacks," Miss Weems says back to the sheriff.

"Well, the mayor and I disagree on that" the sheriff shot back like he had an idea of what was doing in the killing.

"so you automatically assume a nevermore student or more accurately assume faith is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was even committed?" Miss Weems questions the sheriff but at the same time makes a point that the sheriff can't fight against because it was true what Miss Weems said.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you only teach the good outcasts here, right," the sheriff says sarcastically then adding something "Well what about faith you didn't say what she was again,"

" that is because the only person who can answer that question on what faith is her because faith will not say what she is to anyone she doesn't trust which by my count is no one here" Miss Weems explains to the sheriff.

"do you know where Faith was last night then," The sheriff asked either Wednesday or Miss Weems to answer that question but none of them could answer the question. but the sheriff was not done there with adding on "Or better yet get her down here so we could talk to her"

"Faith was not there she is not needed here that's all," Wednesday said not like the fact faith is being brought into this at all.

"My guess is that Rowan ran away, state troopers have put out an alert, and I've contacted his, but they haven't heard from him either," Miss Weems says trying to change what they were talking about.