Chapter 14

"yes all right. Everyone take a seat. we have a special announcement." Miss Weems says to the students of Nevermore that the kids follow what they are told to do and sit at the bleachers in the town square.

welcome, welcome, nevermore academy. now on behalf of the entire Jericho community, we are so, so pleased to have you all here today. Your generosity and hard work are truly outreachous," the maror chuckled at the joke he made with no one else making noise to go with it. making Miss Weems walk over to where the maror is standing taking over for him.

"Okay, everyone. we'll see you back here at one o'clock for lunch, enjoy," Miss Weems says making all of the nevermore students leave the searing area for what they have volunteering for the day. Wednesday who wants to try and learn more about crackstone makes her way over to Enid.

"Enid" Wednesday calls out as she gets close to Enid Wednesday holds out her paper telling her what to do today. " switch volunteer assignments,"

"What, no. Uriah's heap is definitely not my bag. why would I agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of crapola?" Enid questioned her roommate.

"Because Ajax is going to be volunteering there. thing sneaked a peek at his assignment," Wednesday told Enid making her interested in going to Uriah's heap for the day. before starting to move her hand away from Enid and adding "But if you're not interested" Wednesday gets out before Enid stops her from talking.

"no oh my god. thank you. you're the best" Enid says grabbing the paper from Wednesday and walking over to Uriah's heap happily with being with Ajax for the day.

---

faith was walking to the Weathervane coffee shop. where Faith was going to be a volunteer for the day not that she wanted to be working there. it was just the luck she had right now serving people wanting food and drinks.  and it didn't help people were rude and much more but most of the time nevermore kids got it worse than other people.

but then again no one would want to be on faith's bad side. for what she is known to have done in the past year while she has been in this town. but at the same time, faith didn't want to have to deal with what people have to do or try.

on a who knows who she needs to be working with today. but it is most likely that people's faith doesn't like. well one of them is there already like Tyler. who will probably try to be in control over her. because he has no other form of control in his life and making someone so powerful do what he wants. yeah that not going to happen today.

it is not like faith needs to work she has her ways of making money. and it was not like it was little money it was a lot of it. what she was selling some people would pay a lot for.

---

Wednesday walk into Pilgrim World to see a crowd of people at the entrance to pilgrim world. the place looked like it was from the 1600's. with how the building and people were dressing as well.

"Welcome to pilgrim world. with witch trials every day two o'clock, four o'clock," an older man says that is dressed like a pilgrim.

Wednesday looks around the park to see if she can see what if she can see in the meeting house. but all she sees are Bianca and Yoko taking pictures of one of the things this park has for tourists. with Eugene taking the picture for them.

"hey, Wednesday want to grab a hummers group photo?" Eugene says Wednesday wanting to see if they could get a group photo together. with Wednesday just glares at him till he knows her answer.  "guess not,"

"good morrow, my young nevermore kin.  I am Mistress Arlene. a rea oc. original colonist. now prithee, put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste, for you are about to travel back in time to the year of our lord 1625, to Jericho's first pilgrim settlement," a woman says, making people look at her.  then she starts to turn around to show the nevermore students around the place.