Chapter 3

"You're Wednesday right" Wednesday turned to the boy who said her name the same boy that lost to Bianca. " Rowan. I know how you feel,"

"I guarantee you don't," Wednesday declares to the boy sitting behind her getting himself checked out.

"my mother promised me I'd finally fit in somewhere. I never thought it was possible to be an outcast in a school full of outcasts. but it looks like you're going to give me a run for my money. sorry about the nick" he says pointing his fright just about the eye where Wednesday was.

"no good deed goes unpunished," Wednesday says as she stands up and wakes out of the room. just after leaving the room Wednesday stops and turns around to look at the water cooler not seeing anything there she turns and starts to walk out again. with a hand making itself known to been there when Wednesday couldn't see it.

when Wednesday got outside it was raining so she decided to use her umbrella to not wet by the rain. she walked out and then she noticed a noise coming from above her. Wednesday looks up seeing a gargoyle coming down at her. So the natural Wednesday thing to do is to watch the gargoyle come down till it should hit her.

as Wednesday was looking up at the gargoyle coming down on her someone saw this happening and ran to push Wednesday out of the way. after Wednesday was pushed out of the way she hit the ground hard knocking her out. but before she goes out she sees someone in red with dark brown hair too.

has Faith noticed the girl she pushed out of the way and fell on top of Wednesday who gets knocked out by the force of landing on the ground. faith quickly listens to see if Wednesday still has a heartbeat. after hearing the heart still beating Faith picks up Wednesday to take her to the infirmary the school has for students. and with that Faith starts her walk to the infirmary before someone comes up to her and talks to her.

"What did you do to her, you psycho," Xavier says coming from out of nowhere. Faith just continued to walk with Wednesday in her arms. " you had no right to throw her so hard with you going on top of her did you" Faith still walking not proceeding to talk to him about what had happened.

Faith puts Wednesday on the bed and tells the doctor what happened to her, with Xavies still there. the doctor says she is going to be okay, so with that faith leaves the office. with Xavie once again going to talk to her.

"where are you going" he questioned her like it was any of his business to where she goes at all.

" you don't need to know where I'm going" Faith says in a mad tone not likely being questioned by the boy or by anyone for that matter. no one needs to know why she does the thing she does, not for her to know and no one else at all.

"how about you just answer my question and stop being a psycho"

"do you want to end up in the bed next to her?" Faith asked wanting to be done here.

"you're the one that saved her you should be here when she wakes up," Xavier says back wanting to move on from what they were so that way he would be safe from her.

" just say you did it then and leave me out of it and don't call me psycho," Faith says before leaving the nurse's office.

Xavier just sat in there waiting for Wednesday to wake up. Wednesday currently lying on the bed with her arm across her chest being placed like that by Faith. Wednesday opened her eyes.

"welcome back" Xavie says to Wednesday just going to sit up. "just take it easy" Then he goes to sit down " The nurse said you don't have a concussion but you probably have a nasty bump."

" the last thing I remember I was walking outside feeling a mixture of rage, pity and self-disgust. I never felt that way before."

"yeah losing to Bianca has that effect on people I think"