Chapter 1

The gates of Nevermore Academy opened to a 1950 Cadillac hearse housing the Addams family in it. Lurch is in the diver seat sitting next to Pugsley with Wednesday behind them with Morticia and Gomez sitting next to each other. Lurch gets up and opens the door for the Addams family. to be taking them to the principal officer, Larissa Weems an old friend of Morticia and Gomez from their stay at Nevermore Academy.

the Addams family who mainly wears black walks into the office of Nevermore's principal Weems and goes inside while Pugsley waits outside of the office for the others to come back out. inside the office, Wednesday sits in between her parents her mother on her left and her father on her right with Miss Weems sitting at her desk in the room.

"Wednesday is certainly a unique name," Miss Weens says to the Addams family. just after meeting Wednesday Addams for the first time. After a few seconds, Weems spoke again adding more to the conversation "I'm guessing that was the day of the week you were born?"

"I was born on Friday the 13th" Wednesday answers Miss Weems's question about her name.

"Her name comes from a line from my favourite nursery rhyme Wednesday child is full of woe" Wednesday's mother explains to her old friend.

"you always had a unique perspective on the world Morticia" Miss Weems says with another brake and waiting before speaking again "Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?"

"And you graduated with your sanity intact?" Wednesday replies to Miss Weems making her have a shocked look on her face that the comments Wednesday just said not respecting that from Wednesday. "Impressive"

"You've certainly had a very interesting educational journey," Miss Weems says just trying to move on with the conversing and get past what Wednesday just said. "eight schools in five years"

"They haven't built one strong enough to hold me," Wednesday says With a short break before adding. "I bet this place won't be any different"

" I believe what our daughter is trying to say is that she greatly appreciates the opportunity," Wednesday's father explains.

"Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term but given Wednesday's perfect grades and your family's long history with the school. I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception," Miss Weems says. At the same time getting Wednesday's parents to look happy and Wednesday herself looks unhappy with not wanting to go to school at all.

"Larissa what about Wednesday un." then Morticia questioned herself for 5 seconds if she should continue on what she was saying. then just decided to say it anyway."Therapy sessions. the court ordered them." She finished off by saying looking over that Wednesday.

"the school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. She can meet twice a week" Miss Weems explains.

"Did you hear that my little storm cloud? you're in excellent hands."

"we'll see if she survives the first session," Wednesday says back to her father.

"I've assigned you to your mother's old dorm Ophelia Hall." Miss Weems says once again wanting to move on from what they were talking about.

Wednesday turns to her mother and says "Refresh my memory Ophelia's the one who killed herself after being mad at her family correct" Her mother in return smiles and nods her head while her father looks up at the roof thinking of the answer not knowing knowing it himself.

"Should we go meet your new roommate?" Miss Weems's question Wednesday wanting to be finished with Wednesday for the day.

after they all leave, they end up in Wednesday's new dorm room with all her stuff just outside her door that needs to be brought into the room. Miss Weems opens the door to reveal a girl sitting at her desk doing something. the girl looks to have blonde hair with the end dyed red and blue. the room looks colourful with the side filled with stuffed animals and different things with so much colourful things.