Bai Yue questioned, "Why?"

"Why else?!" The curly-haired guy spoke excitedly. "You're saying the results haven't come out, and they really haven't? If you're D-level, just say it. No one would mock you. What's the point of hiding?"

Li Ren didn't want to escalate the situation, but he also worried that his friend might be lying about having a low genetic level. He whispered to Bai Yue, "Let's ignore them and go."

Bai Yue also had no intention of dealing with them and was about to leave as advised. However, the group of Omegas persisted, taking a step forward and blocking their way again.

The curly-haired guy reached out, "Hand it over!"

Bai Yue looked at him, "I don't seem to have any special obligation to prove this to you."

"!?" The curly-haired guy was about to get angry when An Yu spoke first, "Just admit it honestly. What's your genetic level?"

He coldly added, "If it's only C or D level, I advise you not to cling to Shang Yu Fei anymore, so you won't hold him back. You should understand how much an Omega's genetic level affects the offspring."

Bai Yue replied, "..."

An Yu sneered, "What, no words of retort?"

"No, I'm just thinking," he smiled, "you're obviously still underage, but has your puberty already arrived?"

This statement turned the faces of all present Omegas red, especially An Yu, who alternated between pale and flushed, "You're talking nonsense!"

Bai Yue was puzzled, "Then why keep bringing up the issue of offspring?"

"That's because, for Omega, this is the most important thing!" An Yu raised his voice.

Due to the physical education class, as soon as the dismissal bell rang, many students rushed out of the classroom. Those still in the classroom, even if they hadn't noticed the confrontation before, were now drawn by the commotion.

Hearing those words, Bai Yue fell into silence.

Is it important?

He couldn't deny it.

Even when he still thought he was an Omega, he had wanted to bear offspring for Shang Yu Fei—and that partner could only be Shang Yu Fei. However, he never believed it was "most important" for Omega.

But...

Bai Yue's gaze returned to An Yu.

The education he had received so far, and the influence of those around him, all conveyed that the most crucial and precious ability for Omega was their reproductive capacity.

Not as powerful as Alpha, not as balanced in development as Beta, and susceptible to pheromones. Compared to other genders, their advantage lay only in being able to give birth to the next generation of powerful descendants.

So, An Yu having such thoughts was understandable.

Values and perspectives aren't easily clarified in a few sentences. Bai Yue respected An Yu's views, as long as he didn't impose those standards on him.

Seeing Bai Yue silent, other Omega classmates thought they had found a weakness and seized the opportunity, "That's right! Only our An Yu deserves an A-level Alpha!"

Bai Yue responded, "The class leader is also A-level."

An Yu was momentarily stunned, then retorted with embarrassment and anger, "What do you take me for? I'm not just looking for any A-level!"