"I loved you..."

"Don't Maira! "

"Why?  Let me lessen my weight,  you could have stopped it, you could have stopped everything but you didn't... Why? " She asked.

"He.. He is  better than me Maira,  In everything,  he deserves you,  you were made for him! " He said holding her forearm.

"I don't care!  You choose him for me?He and You?  You never made me feel empty,  he left me on my functions,  excusing for a call! You made sure I always had a smile but he made me feel down on my first day! " She said angrily.

"Maira...Bhul jao mujhe... I won't be there for you..." He said gulping.
(Forget me) 

"I can't....I can't " She said as tears slip down on her cheek.

"You have to...Maira.. I won't be there to wipe your tears... " He said as he wiped her tears,  she sniffled.

"You have to move on... " He said,  she shook her head.

"I am saying this a  friend,  try to move on... I know this is not easy but move on." He said,  she sniffled.

"I...can't do it.. " She said.

"You can.. If I can move on,  then why can't you " He said hugging her,  she looked at him.

"I believe in you... You can...You can. " He said and moved back, and glanced at Devika who was alone on the swing.

He went to her and sat on the other swing, and talking to her like nothing happened, Maira sniffled and breathe in and out to calm herself.

He will never understand her pain... What she is going through...

"Where is Mom? " He asked, Devika shrugged.

"She got a call from someone and she went to see the person" She said,  Maira looked at Devika.

"Dude... Did you cry? " Devika asked,  she shook her head.

"No... Actually something fell in eyes and it redden." Maira said,  Dhruv nodded his head.

"Do you think I am a idiot to believe in it!? " Devika said annoyingly, she looked down.

"Fine!  Don't tell me...I don't want to hear it too! " She said huffing.

Dhrisha hanged up as Avyaan said bye,  She sighed, her attention fell on a little boy,  who gave her a bouquet of white flowers. She become puzzled.

"Who gave you this flowers? " She asked.

"A Bhaiya gave me and said,  give to the beautiful lady" The kid said giving the bouquet,  she took it and gave a smile to the boy.

She smelled the flowers,  it had a note on it,  she took it out and read it.

I am not perfect
I make mistakes...
I hurt people...
But when I say sorry.. I mean it.. Please give me a chance Dhrisha...

Dhrisha crumbled the paper and threw it on the road.

She saw a balloon flying towards her, it had written 'please give me a chance.. '

She felt hurt and anger inside her,  she doesn't want to fall for it again.

Her gaze fell on him,  who was staring at her and showed her a note.

I am sorry... I need a chance Dhrisha....I  am changing for you..

She remembered the time when he first confessed her by all this.

She ran from there to her friends, Abhinay clenched his fist.

"I will try again" He said.

Dhruv saw Dhrisha mood changed,  she wanted to go back home.

He scrunched his eyebrows in suspicion.

He dropped her home and then went back to his hotel after dropping Maira.

As soon Maira came in the mansion,  she was greeted by her mother-in-law and Aryan Bua.

"Wahhh..Here is she back now after visiting here ex-boyfriend." She mocked,  Maira didn't looked at her and strolled to stairs.

"She doesn't even care about her reputation!  I told you Ashvini! " Bua said.

"I don't care about your talking Bua Ji!  Let them talk when I know I didn't do anything rubbish " Maira said.

"And then how I got to know you were talking to a boy and hugging him from someone else?" Bua said.

"He can be my friend too,  you shouldn't judge them, and what if he was? " Maira said, Bua eyes widen.

"See Ashvini,  your daughter-in-law  is  talking back to me!" Bua said.

"It is called answering back to your question! " She said,  Bua glared at her.

"Enough!  Maira.. We know your past!   So....I won't say an now because I don't want to judge you.. But I will for sure one thing maintain a distance from him" Ashvini said,  Maira looked aside and nodded.

"Sure.. " She said and ran to her room and fell on her bed, calming her anger, after sometime, she finally calmed her anger.

Her phone rang, she checked the caller ID,  It was...

Her husband... Aryan

***********************************
Hi guys hope you like it Enjoy reading the chapter don't forget to comment and vote !!!

A moment...a heartbreaking and a heartfelt moment... After a long time.

Was Bua Ji wrong or right??