Aurora

I let out a loud scream in the bathroom. Lina & Juniper ran in to check what happened. I just stood there blankly staring at my phone nicely sitting inside the toilet submerged in water.

Both of them were trying to hold their laughter, but Juniper let it out first. I scowled at them "What do I do?"

Lina looked closer "Is the water clean?"

"Yes, it is clean. It dropped when I was washing my hands." I groaned as I sat in front of it.

Juniper looked around found a toilet cleaning brush and handed it over to me. "How about you save your phone from drowning and we will look for some rice to keep the phone in."

Both of them started retreating "You guys are not staying?"

Lina grabbed her jacket "We love you that is why we are already on the way for the next step. But for this on your own, exactly how you guys left me when I dropped my phone in the drain."

"We will be back soon!" Juniper waved as they shut the door and left me all alone with the toilet brush in my hand.

After a few tries, I got my phone out and placed it on the towel to soak up at least a little bit of water while I scrubbed my hand.

Lina & Juniper came back quite quickly with a bowl of rice. "Where did you find the bowl?"

"The guest house owner saw us bringing rice and we had to tell them what happened. And that is when they gave us the bowl." Juniper handed me the bowl while laughing.

As I placed my phone in the rice bowl, I wondered if Orion would be waiting for my text. By any luck if it starts working tomorrow that would be great, if not I would not be able to do anything until I get back to Leeds.

Juniper passed me a packet of crisps "So, now tell us what happened today? I can't wait any longer"

As I sat on the floor opposite to both I did a reply on everything. Well, almost everything. They yet need not know that I liked sitting on his lap and I liked when he gave me soft kisses on the shoulder. And I especially liked it when he grabbed my neck to face me towards him.

Lina hesitated "Hmm."

"Don't hmm me, what tell me?"

Juniper added then "We are a little bit concerned. He had asked you to be a pretend girlfriend but his behaviour tonight was way opposite of that. He made things look kind of real."

I lay down on my back "That is what is the problem, and both of you very well know I do not do office romances."

Lina agreed "Yes, you do not do that. But do you like him?"

"I do not know and I do not want to think about that now." But hell did I know I would be up all night thinking only about Orion.

Juniper stood up to go to bed "Maybe he is behaving like this since he is on a vacation. Drop it for now and once you get back to work, if he still continues to be like how he has been today then what is the harm in getting to know him."

Lina nodded in agreement "I agree, also maybe we should all meet up for a drink and he can invite Declan also. He is so hot!"

I threw a pillow at her before she could give us a detailed description "That's my boss you are talking about and I do not want any of your imaginations in my head."

Lina looked at both of us "Fine by me anyhow I do not like sharing, but take a breather for now. Let's enjoy the vacation and we will leave this for next week."

Juniper suddenly looked at us "What if he bumps into us while we are roaming the town tomorrow?"

Lina glared at Juniper and looked at me with assurance "Then we will make a U-turn. Now get to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow."